napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Need help with finding a product

guyjustar

What's up guys! Anybody know where I can find decent liquid prami from a research company? I looked on the sarmsx site and they don't sell research liquid prami. I know liquid caber is unstable. I have some liquid prami from a research site but it doesn't seem to be working as I see none of the common sides no matter how high I dose... so, just wondering if any of you know where I might be able to get some for my current cycle (test, deca, eq)... I have aromasin but just want to make sure I have all the bases covered. Thanks again you all have been awesome whenever I have had a question.

Why not just use oral then? But Id like to know the answer to this as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if anybody knows that would be great. I wish my trusted domestic source had it but they don't. By the way BGS/9th Wonder are awesome!!! Just thought I'd throw that in there.. lol! Seriously though if anybody knows it would be much appreciated.

Bodean30, I tried to PM thefederal but it won't let me bec his mail is full... if you could help and direct me that would be really appreciated because I need to get some prami as soon as possible.

Skip the random research companies bro... Talk to the man ThinD, he's got that good federal pharma :) Just a reminder he now carries 1mg pfizer caber as well. He ships QUICK too lol

MGP is domestic and fast.
Usually about a 2-3 day turnaround.

MGP teamed up with Federal to make the ultimate one stop shop.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yes. Seems to work fine. Never had any issues but, of course, I use it in advance to head off potential prolactin issues so who's to say that I would've had any anyhow.

Top Bottom