napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

log on NEW hulkz tabs

FON

hey y'all ill be starting a log on the hulkz tabs i just received here are my current stats

6'tall
26yrs old
240lbs
11%bf
train 6 days a week 4 days pwo cardio
pics will be posted
stay tuned!!

IMG_2386.JPG

Last edited:
This is bad. Someone tell him.

Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Alright, I'm not driving anymore.

Look man, that compound is going to suppress you. You have no test in your cycle. You have 2 underdosed sarms in there that are more than likely not actually LGD or GW. You have no auxiliary support supplements.

What is your cycle history?

Well...
Makes sense to add prohormones to prohormones (oops I meant sarms). Lol
At least EA is being semi honest here by actually listing PHs in the ingredients.

Lets see how it goes.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

LOL? dude that stuff has DMZ in it, RIP liver, also that will suppress you, you need to run test

Pharmacom Labs Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.co
Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
100% Shipping Success Rate
Discount code "christmas" for 25% off -2 days left-

FON, what's really going on man? Let's say that these are actual SARMs, they're under dosed by recommendation and it has a prohormone in it which is a mild steroid you'll roughly get 33% of absorbed after the digestive process. You will get some gains by default out of this but so much of it is against the grain that it is in fact a horrible "cycle" to run. I don't know what the deal is bro, can't quite put a finger on why you insist upon going against everything we support and preach on this forum, but I'll just write it off. If I was a mod, I'd remove this thread simply because someone might think we condone what you're doing and taking. If you've got it all figured out then do you, you obviously don't need our tracking this log. This is just silly af imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FON, what's really going on man? Let's say that these are actual SARMs, they're under dosed by recommendation and it has a prohormone in it which is a mild steroid you'll roughly get 33% of absorbed after the digestive process. You will get some gains by default out of this but so much of it is against the grain that it is in fact a horrible "cycle" to run. I don't know what the deal is bro, can't quite put a finger on why you insist upon going against everything we support and preach on this forum, but I'll just write it off. If I was a mod, I'd remove this thread simply because someone might think we condone what you're doing and taking. If you've got it all figured out then do you, you obviously don't need our tracking this log. This is just silly af imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amen to that.

Well said, 44. I highly doubt there are any sarms in those capsules, it's just a prohormone. That's some really expensive toilet cleaner....

Well... I'll say this.. With so many solid sources out there, quality gear, and good info on running proper cycles, this just seems.... ugh.. I wouldn't run it or waste my money on it. Even with test along side, its a waste. Seems like you're set on it though and you'll probably make some gains but... just know you're leaving so much on the table as opposed to running a proper cycle. Time is precious to me and if I'm going to put my body through a cycle, I want it to be top notch so I get the most from it. Thats just me.

Well... I'll say this.. With so many solid sources out there, quality gear, and good info on running proper cycles, this just seems.... ugh.. I wouldn't run it or waste my money on it. Even with test along side, its a waste. Seems like you're set on it though and you'll probably make some gains but... just know you're leaving so much on the table as opposed to running a proper cycle. Time is precious to me and if I'm going to put my body through a cycle, I want it to be top notch so I get the most from it. Thats just me.

your comments are always gold and professional, i like u

Pharmacom Labs Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.co
Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
100% Shipping Success Rate
Discount code "christmas" for 25% off -2 days left-

DMZ is a shit steroid. If were you I'd be hoping to God that these hulk's tabs actually contain pro-hormones instead of SARMs because DMZ is trash and there is no way those SARMs are legit and if they are the labeled dosage definitely wouldn't be optimal. Not to speak badly, but I honestly would be surprised if you got good results.

And like others have said, you need testosterone in a cycle.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

Where can i get hulkz tabs? They took dmz off the market n supposedly hulkz is the new stuff. Let me know asap please

Top Bottom