napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

High Concen Blends?

ComstockZero

I know Robolics has offered to do up to 600-700 mg/ml blends. I don't want to bother him with an email when I'm not ready to buy anything but anyone know if 1g/ml is realistically possible with the way this stuff is custom blended? I want a 1g/ml Sustanon blend.

Stop the madness please...

So I think you're talking about dosing. Here's a valid question. Why is the guy on 1,000mg test a week crazier than the guy on 350 test, 50mg anadrol/d, and 800mg primobolan or bold a week? From a receptor perspective, this is not crazier, it's lower, in fact.

So I think you're talking about dosing. Here's a valid question. Why is the guy on 1,000mg test a week crazier than the guy on 350 test, 50mg anadrol/d, and 800mg primobolan or bold a week? From a receptor perspective, this is not crazier, it's lower, in fact.
I'm talking about a 1g concentration blend. Why would you even consider that?

So I can jab .5cc twice a week for a gram. And nothing else. Because deca and Tren give me mad sides, anadrol gives me mad sides, primo is expensive as balls, winny is damn near useless unless I wanna walk like a robot man with metal joints, tbol's great for libido for me but not much else. Keep it simple. Test all day. Worth a try, anyway.

So I can jab .5cc twice a week for a gram. And nothing else. Because deca and Tren give me mad sides, anadrol gives me mad sides, primo is expensive as balls, winny is damn near useless unless I wanna walk like a robot man with metal joints, tbol's great for libido for me but not much else. Keep it simple. Test all day. Worth a try, anyway.
Seriously bro if that was possible and that easy it would be a common thing. Sustanon's recommended concentration is 250. That's what the original manufacturer doses it at. Dosing Sustanon concentration at 1g is absurd and ridiculous. If you want 1g a week just pin 4cc's of 250 like everyone else does.

Seriously bro if that was possible and that easy it would be a common thing. Sustanon's recommended concentration is 250. That's what the original manufacturer doses it at. Dosing Sustanon concentration at 1g is absurd and ridiculous. If you want 1g a week just pin 4cc's of 250 like everyone else does.

I don't really get where the hostility is coming from. It would simply be convenient.

I don't really get where the hostility is coming from. It would simply be convenient.
Ok then. Go ahead and order your custom 1g blend and get back to us after your first pin. You've been warned. Lol

Higher concentrations means higher PIP. Once you hit 350+, the PIP can get very bad.
I’m curious how subcut injections will compare. I do all subcut (I’m an ultra rapid metabolizer and subcut increases the half life) but the highest I’ve used is a 300mg/ml Test E.

The high concentration blends can hurt a bit brother. I have used a Test 500 blend (200c/200e/100pp) made with that Mig840 oil and there wasn't any pip doing 1cc. However, that's about as much as I'd ever push in a blend and not everyone uses that Mig840 oil. I'd recommend against a custom blend that high.

Top Bottom