napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

HELP WITH DIET FOR THIS CYCLE

goals are to add LEAN size and shred the hell up. my maintenance calories is roughly 2700. I was thinking of eating 3000 calories from weeks 1-6 because tbol and lgd will add crazy lean size. Then eat 2500 calories from week 7-11 to start leaning out. Then 2000 calories when Im on winny to shred up. Protein is high, and I know how to set up my macros. Also opinions on gaining muscle mass when in a calorie deficit when on gear and androgens.

cycle:
Week 1-15: test e @ 500mg
Week 1-17: aromasin @ 12.5 eod
Week 1-17: cycle assist
Week 1-17: proviron 50 mg day
Week 1-6: tbol 60mg
Week 1-8: lgd 4033 10mg dosed once a day in the a.m.
Week 8-16: ostarine 25mg dosed once a day in the a.m.
Week 11-16:s4 50mg split doses 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
Week 11-16: gw 20mg dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or on non workout days, all in the a.m.
Week 11-16 winstrol 50mg

I'm sure you want info from Rick n Dylan, n not me lol. But you are goin to need to list your macro set up. Everyone is different while trying to get cut. Have you played around with your macros to see what works best for your body? I respond best with higher fat n lower carb intake, but that's not true for everyone. Another key factor in getting lean will be your cardio regimen. Also, how many cycles have you run bf this one? When was your last cycle? How did your body respond?

I don't see a problem with your total calorie goals, but there's much more to the picture than that. How are those macros going to be broken down each day, and what are the food sources you will be using? Give us your macro split and a run down of your meals and we can go from there

CobraMuscle said:
goals are to add LEAN size and shred the hell up. my maintenance calories is roughly 2700. I was thinking of eating 3000 calories from weeks 1-6 because tbol and lgd will add crazy lean size. Then eat 2500 calories from week 7-11 to start leaning out. Then 2000 calories when Im on winny to shred up. Protein is high, and I know how to set up my macros. Also opinions on gaining muscle mass when in a calorie deficit when on gear and androgens.

cycle:
Week 11-16: gw 20mg dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or on non workout days, all in the a.m.
Week 11-16 winstrol 50mg

please provide the information that rick asked about so we can give you the proper guidance bro

DylanGemelli said:
CobraMuscle said:

cycle:
Week 11-16 winstrol 50mg

please provide the information that rick asked about so we can give you the proper guidance bro

Macros will be broken down into 1.5g/lb for protein, fat will be .4 multiplied by bodyweight, rest of calories comes from carbs. Don't really like ratios because its more of a "one size fits all" . So for example, if my calories where at 2500, macros would be 252protein, 68fat, 220carbs. Protein sources are lean meats and shakes, carb sources are oats, wheat bread, brown rice, combined with IIFYM. Fat sources are coconut oil, nuts, IIFYM also.
Using the 9 calories for fats and 4 calories for proteins and carbs rule to come up with my calculations.

CobraMuscle said:
DylanGemelli said:
CobraMuscle said:

cycle:
Week 11-16 winstrol 50mg

Macros will be broken down into 1.5g/lb for protein, fat will be .4 multiplied by bodyweight, rest of calories comes from carbs. Don't really like ratios because its more of a "one size fits all" . So for example, if my calories where at 2500, macros would be 252protein, 68fat, 220carbs. Protein sources are lean meats and shakes, carb sources are oats, wheat bread, brown rice, combined with IIFYM. Fat sources are coconut oil, nuts, IIFYM also.
Using the 9 calories for fats and 4 calories for proteins and carbs rule to come up with my calculations.

So what does your food plan look like in terms of what your planning on eating?

DylanGemelli said:
CobraMuscle said:
DylanGemelli said:
CobraMuscle said:

cycle:
Week 11-16 winstrol 50mg

Well i do IIFYM so ts always changing, for the most part it the structure of it goes like this

Breakfast: Protein shake, oatmeal, tbl spoon of coconut oil, protein bar

Lunch: Some type of lean meat with a carb source

Post Workout: Protein shake with Lean Meat with fast digesting carb source

Night: Depending on the macros that I need to fill in

Also i have a couple of snacks throughout the day like greek yogurt, almonds, nuts, etc.

CobraMuscle said:
DylanGemelli said:
CobraMuscle said:
DylanGemelli said:
CobraMuscle said:

cycle:
Week 11-16 winstrol 50mg

Well i do IIFYM so ts always changing, for the most part it the structure of it goes like this

Also i have a couple of snacks throughout the day like greek yogurt, almonds, nuts, etc.

where are the vegetables? you need more fiber, some fruit, oat and wheat bran, white fish, chicken, tuna, pork loin, peanut butter for healthy fat or olive oil for example, PLAIN greek yogurt... get rid of the protein bar, add egg whites and some whole eggs etc... your missing a lot here... try grapefruit as it is fiber rich and regulates insulin which helps lose fat... apples are excellent... PLENTY of green vegetables etc...

DylanGemelli said:
CobraMuscle said:
DylanGemelli said:
CobraMuscle said:
DylanGemelli said:
CobraMuscle said:

cycle:
Week 11-16 winstrol 50mg

where are the vegetables? you need more fiber, some fruit, oat and wheat bran, white fish, chicken, tuna, pork loin, peanut butter for healthy fat or olive oil for example, PLAIN greek yogurt... get rid of the protein bar, add egg whites and some whole eggs etc... your missing a lot here... try grapefruit as it is fiber rich and regulates insulin which helps lose fat... apples are excellent... PLENTY of green vegetables etc...
Ok, after I've added those foods into my diet what caloric approach should i take? Maintaince calories is roughly around 2700-3000 calorie range. Goals are shred up while still putting on size, refer back to my cycle to see what i am taking

CobraMuscle said:
DylanGemelli said:
CobraMuscle said:
DylanGemelli said:
CobraMuscle said:
DylanGemelli said:
CobraMuscle said:

cycle:
Week 11-16 winstrol 50mg

Ok, after I've added those foods into my diet what caloric approach should i take? Maintaince calories is roughly around 2700-3000 calorie range. Goals are shred up while still putting on size, refer back to my cycle to see what i am taking

stick in that 2500-2700 range to start and then we will assess after the first 3-4 weeks and structure from there...

DylanGemelli said:
CobraMuscle said:
DylanGemelli said:
CobraMuscle said:
DylanGemelli said:
CobraMuscle":31i22uj9][quote="DylanGemelli said:
CobraMuscle said:

cycle:
Week 11-16 winstrol 50mg

where are the vegetables? you need more fiber, some fruit, oat and wheat bran, white fish, chicken, tuna, pork loin, peanut butter for healthy fat or olive oil for example, PLAIN greek yogurt... get rid of the protein bar, add egg whites and some whole eggs etc... your missing a lot here... try grapefruit as it is fiber rich and regulates insulin which helps lose fat... apples are excellent... PLENTY of green vegetables etc...[/quote:31i22uj9]

stick in that 2500-2700 range to start and then we will assess after the first 3-4 weeks and structure from there...
Is it possible to put on size with a caloric deficit? And have you ever burned fat while in a surplus?

CobraMuscle said:
DylanGemelli said:
CobraMuscle said:
DylanGemelli said:
CobraMuscle said:
DylanGemelli":17xnd4m1][quote="CobraMuscle":17xnd4m1][quote="DylanGemelli said:
CobraMuscle said:

cycle:
Week 11-16 winstrol 50mg

where are the vegetables? you need more fiber, some fruit, oat and wheat bran, white fish, chicken, tuna, pork loin, peanut butter for healthy fat or olive oil for example, PLAIN greek yogurt... get rid of the protein bar, add egg whites and some whole eggs etc... your missing a lot here... try grapefruit as it is fiber rich and regulates insulin which helps lose fat... apples are excellent... PLENTY of green vegetables etc...[/quote:17xnd4m1]
Ok, after I've added those foods into my diet what caloric approach should i take? Maintaince calories is roughly around 2700-3000 calorie range. Goals are shred up while still putting on size, refer back to my cycle to see what i am taking[/quote:17xnd4m1]

Is it possible to put on size with a caloric deficit? And have you ever burned fat while in a surplus?

bro i live by putting muscle on in a deficit... i couldn't even tell you the last time i ate at a surplus... you can burn fat in a surplus but you definitely will not drop weight... obviously at a deficit the fat burning will come much quicker... i gave you the best method to eat at a deficit and still add size.. you can always play around with it and see how you respond... try eating maintenance as well...

some of the questions carry impossible answers bro... some of these are dependent upon so many factors that all revert back to you... it depends on the food types, the methods of training etc... there's a million factors so a lot of answers are "dependent upon" or hypothetical etc...

I think Dylan is right man you need more solid foods and cut out your protein bars and such. I think they are a waste and I know they are handy as hell but most of them are just fillers and trash. Your food intake calories fats sugars carbs depend on you man no one is the same and everyone has different genetics and everyone does different things during the day so for us to be able to give you detailed stuff we need to know your whole life hahaha. If you are 13% bf now wanting to get to 10ish to me it would take very little change to your diet to get there so if you have maintained 13% and this is just my honest opinion you would know best how to get to 10 but I will say again eat more solid foods and not bars and shakes when you can they will treat you better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CobraMuscle said:
DylanGemelli said:
CobraMuscle said:
DylanGemelli said:
CobraMuscle said:
DylanGemelli":233op3ak][quote="CobraMuscle":233op3ak][quote="DylanGemelli said:
CobraMuscle said:

cycle:
Week 11-16 winstrol 50mg

where are the vegetables? you need more fiber, some fruit, oat and wheat bran, white fish, chicken, tuna, pork loin, peanut butter for healthy fat or olive oil for example, PLAIN greek yogurt... get rid of the protein bar, add egg whites and some whole eggs etc... your missing a lot here... try grapefruit as it is fiber rich and regulates insulin which helps lose fat... apples are excellent... PLENTY of green vegetables etc...[/quote:233op3ak]
Ok, after I've added those foods into my diet what caloric approach should i take? Maintaince calories is roughly around 2700-3000 calorie range. Goals are shred up while still putting on size, refer back to my cycle to see what i am taking[/quote:233op3ak]

It's definitely possible to put on muscle in a defecit, and it is possible to burn fat in a surplus. Obviously the ideal way to do either is to pick a goal and go for it. Personally I like to recomp, and try to build size and Len out at the same time. It's extremely difficult to do, and you really have to know your body well to get it to work. A very safe bet is to eat at maintenance or slightly below if your goal is to primarily lose fat. With that you can still add some size, if you have your diet and training right

Top Bottom