napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

First pin of new cycle today - BGS Test-E

Iron4Life

hello brothers, after some hemming and hawing, i just pulled the trigger and pinned my first cc in the afternoon today. i'm running test-e from BGS @ 500mg/wk. i drew with a 23g and took a while to get 1 cc. pinned with a 25g, went in very smoothly. it's been approximately 9 hours post pin and PIP is non-existent. rubbing over the injection spot with my hand, i feel nothing. excellent work on the brew.

i plan on getting bloods done about week 5/6 and running the cycle for 14 weeks. i will be using Pharmacom's Tren Base 50 as a kickstart/preworkout for the first 3 or 4 weeks, though subject to change depending ultimately on how i take to it. i will then finish the final 4 weeks with anavar.

i forgot to mention that i'm running Federal's Aromasin as my AI @ 15mg(1 capsule) every other day, and debating whether to run pharma T3 from BGS for the first few weeks of this cycle. any input from members with experience is greatly appreciated.

The Test E is really smooth from everything I've heard. I personally haven't ran it, but through casual conversation with other members the common trend is that it's pip free.

To be honest.. I'm not a big advocate of running T3, but I have friends that like running it when cycling tren. I don't get the logic behind it, but he seems to like that combo. I will tell you that incorporating GW is essential when running tren though to combat common tren side effects. It's a night and day difference vs not having GW onboard.

Keep us posted man.. Would love to see some blood work and good luck with your cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, there is no purpose to use T3. As 9th said, most guys run it with Tren or heavy cycles to combat lethargy. If you're looking for some energy or a great fat loss assistance compound, try some GW.

#TeamDreamCrusher

I wouldn't use t3 with tren base you wont need it. Its just going to increase your energy requirements and possibly burn a little muscle if you dont eat enough calories.

thanks for all the suggestions, brothers. i will wait until the 7-8 week mark then before bloods. i used to draw with a 20g but i noticed bits of the rubber stopper ending up in the vial, which is why, though a bit of a pain in the ass, i switched to 23g. but yes, it's a huge difference in convenience between the 2 needle sizes.

the reason i'm considering T3 is this brain fog i've had for a few weeks now, which makes me feel tired and ready to nap at any given time of the day. i'm on 40mg/day accutane atm as well, and my suspicion is that the taxation on the liver is causing the lethargy. i have to be on it for a couple more months so i'd really like some remedy to these symptoms. from what i understand, tren causes lethargy because it slows down the thyroid system. i'm going to try the tren base without the T3 and see how it feels. also, it very well could be that the T3 will do nothing in my current situation.

last night, i started 50mg proviron from pharmacom in addition to the test-e. the general opinion on proviron is so mixed that i am going to see for myself what effect it has on me. brothers, what is your opinion/experience of proviron?

thanks for all the suggestions, brothers. i will wait until the 7-8 week mark then before bloods. i used to draw with a 20g but i noticed bits of the rubber stopper ending up in the vial, which is why, though a bit of a pain in the ass, i switched to 23g. but yes, it's a huge difference in convenience between the 2 needle sizes.

the reason i'm considering T3 is this brain fog i've had for a few weeks now, which makes me feel tired and ready to nap at any given time of the day. i'm on 40mg/day accutane atm as well, and my suspicion is that the taxation on the liver is causing the lethargy. i have to be on it for a couple more months so i'd really like some remedy to these symptoms. from what i understand, tren causes lethargy because it slows down the thyroid system. i'm going to try the tren base without the T3 and see how it feels. also, it very well could be that the T3 will do nothing in my current situation.

last night, i started 50mg proviron from pharmacom in addition to the test-e. the general opinion on proviron is so mixed that i am going to see for myself what effect it has on me. brothers, what is your opinion/experience of proviron?

any gauge syringe can core the stopper. You need a filtered syringe, i use an 18g filtered for everything
http://www.allegromedical.com/syringes-c570/filter-needle-18g-x-1-5-green-p548901.html

any gauge syringe can core the stopper. You need a filtered syringe, i use an 18g filtered for everything
http://www.allegromedical.com/syringes-c570/filter-needle-18g-x-1-5-green-p548901.html

absolutely. if the same spot is penetrated enough times, any gauge can cause breakdown. since the 23g covers a smaller surface area, i use that to draw trying never to hit the same spot twice. it's worked very well so far but it's a pain.

i'm going to order a box of the needles you recommended. it will make life much easier. thanks, brother.

absolutely. if the same spot is penetrated enough times, any gauge can cause breakdown. since the 23g covers a smaller surface area, i use that to draw trying never to hit the same spot twice. it's worked very well so far but it's a pain.

i'm going to order a box of the needles you recommended. it will make life much easier. thanks, brother.

heres the benefits from using these, cant go wrong with these bro and are great for both amps and vials:

MONOJECT Filter Needles with Polypropylene Hub - 18g x 1 1/2"

AllegroMedical.com presents the Monoject™ Filter Needle, 18 G x 1-1/2". Sterile, single-use, individually packaged, modified hypodermic needle; integral hub placed sintered, stainless steel, 5 micron particulate matter depth filter; stainless steel laser welded cannula; epoxy needle attachment. Durable, portable, sturdy, lightweight, economical, safe product.

Features & Benefits:

5 micron particulate filter keeps particles on surface and within the body of its sponge-like structure; allows retention of smaller particles than its rating; more efficient than sieve-type filter; can trap more particles than standard surface-type filter.
Anti-coring stainless steel needle designed to help eliminate coring of rubber stoppers and additive ports, reduces chance of medication loss.
Color-coded needle sheath and cap green cap color identifies filter product; cartridge is color coded to needle gauge; ease of selection.
Sterile item insures patient safety against nosocomial infections.

I personally ran pharmacom's proviron with my cycle of 500 test cyp/wk last April. Ran it at 50mg/ED.
I didn't feel anything that stood out, but that's not supposed to be the case anyways. What I did feel was the test doing it's job more effectively. It felt like more of a multiplier. That cycle went extremely well for me. I wish I would have got an uncapped free testosterone test to see what kind of effect it had in that regard.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

http://www.shopmedvet.com/product/7439 would this b the same pins?? I also ran pharmacoms proviron at 50mgs a day I didn't really get much from it but it was at the beginning of my cycle maybe if I was on it it would have stold out more.with the test and the extra benifits I dunno everyone is differnt tho I know it took a long time to get it from them where I ordered ampules of test e 250 where they were cheaper took a month to get to me after payment atleast 28 days

But that was all because of the ampules i didn't c at that was posted I'm not knocking them by no means but dude if ur waiting for some pip from bgs teat e 250 it's never gonna happen unless u wiggle the needle around n around lol its some of the smoothes test I'd ran I'm a huge fan I will have blood work on the 8th I'll post he will only b 3 weeks n at 500 a week but n 4 weeks after he has to get it done again j that will pit him at 7 or 8 like u n them bgs is gonna have to hire some people to keep.up with the demamd if his gear lol people my self included can brag on his gear all they want which trust me I do but until we get these bloods posted it's just talk thanks bro for getting the bloods really appreciate it.

Top Bottom