napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Dave Palumbo Bodybuilding Diet Tips

middle aged fat guy said:
Love him or hate him, Dave Palumbo raises some great points here IMO :p

There are several parts to this video (just click next on youtube), much of it won't be news to some of the people here but I think Pulumbo absolutely nails the concept of diet design for great body composition.

LINK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4kQjbexXOI

dude im sorry but Dave Palumbo seriously? the father of Palumboism..i cannot watch this guy at all..

Love him or hate him, Dave Palumbo raises some great points here IMO :p

There are several parts to this video (just click next on youtube), much of it won't be news to some of the people here but I think Pulumbo absolutely nails the concept of diet design for great body composition.

LINK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4kQjbexXOI

He is definitely not my favorite guy out there, but at times he has valid points. There are some things I agree with him on

I am sure he has some good points, but he learned from others like we all did, he is in no way nothing special, and he is probably one of the worst BBers I have ever seen, i think he has bad genetics, he is not built for bodybuilding and he abused AAS, he is the father of palumboism, his daughter i believe is Ariella Paulmbo who sounds like a man from too much AAS, and who just happens to date BOSTIN LOYD. for these reason and more i cant watch this dude, just cant stand him..

SpikedEggnog said:
I am sure he has some good points, but he learned from others like we all did, he is in no way nothing special, and he is probably one of the worst BBers I have ever seen, i think he has bad genetics, he is not built for bodybuilding and he abused AAS, he is the father of palumboism, his daughter i believe is Ariella Paulmbo who sounds like a man from too much AAS, and who just happens to date BOSTIN LOYD. for these reason and more i cant watch this dude, just cant stand him..

I definitely have to agree with you on those points brother

SpikedEggnog said:

I am in no way supporting any of the above mentioned names. But I am pretty confident that they are not related. Palumbo and someone else was interviewing Lloyd and Arielle and the first thing he said was they had never met.

Saiyan said:
SpikedEggnog said:

I am in no way supporting any of the above mentioned names. But I am pretty confident that they are not related. Palumbo and someone else was interviewing Lloyd and Arielle and the first thing he said was they had never met.

yeah i am not sure, but i have seen the video you talk about - Palumbo isnt exactly a common name so i would guess that daddy trying to protect his little girl b/c he doesnt exactly have a good Rep and she just so happens to have his exact name AND is BBing using AAS?? - BUT maybe they arent related lol who knows..

SpikedEggnog said:
Fair enough man, I wasn't trying to twist your arm to watch it :)

I was never a huge fan of Palumbo back in the day, but I do think that anyone able to compete for 14 years in spite of having such shitty genetics is to be applauded, and not put down though.

SpikedEggnog said:
Fair enough man, I wasn't trying to twist your arm to watch it :)

I was never a huge fan of Palumbo back in the day, but I do think that anyone able to compete for 14 years in spite of having such shitty genetics is to be applauded, and not put down though.

nah man i know, and like i said i am sure there is some decent info in there. I just cant stand Palumbo man, that's all..i did not mean to be rude to you its just Palumbo dude he rubs me the wrong way..

Say what you want about Palumbo, but the guys that he coaches always come in peeled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have anything against him. It is just that ,too me, he is the master of the obvious. Did he say anything here that we didnt know? Now if you want to see my favorite old man from loco school on youtube then you got to see andreas cahling. He is about 5 years younger than I am, but always had great abs and still does.

I think it's funny her and Boston push his gear but he said they never met. To me they look just alike in the face so I'm going to say they are at least related. I mean he has a product called painless pumps he's got to know his shit lol. Good video tho

Achilles87 said:
I think it's funny her and Boston push his gear but he said they never met. To me they look just alike in the face so I'm going to say they are at least related. I mean he has a product called painless pumps he's got to know his shit lol. Good video tho

Be ware my young friend! This is what all old men who used roids will look like!A big fat steroid swollen head.! YIKES! And you all will be full of shit just like these old guys...lol!!!!!

Achilles87 said:

thats my point man, like i was saying above I dont know for sure, BUT who has Plaumbo as a name? is that like Smith or Davis, NO it is NOT a common name, PLUS she is on roids just like her possible daddy, what are the chances of someone having the exact same name AND being into BBing just by chance? Plus like you said they push his products.. regardless I dont like any of them but especially PALUMBO dude is a trash BBer and he looks like straight up garbage im sorry i cannot stand that dude you can tell he abused AAS

drb_iac said:
I don't have anything against him. It is just that ,too me, he is the master of the obvious. Did he say anything here that we didnt know? Now if you want to see my favorite old man from loco school on youtube then you got to see andreas cahling. He is about 5 years younger than I am, but always had great abs and still does.
Master of the obvious is a good way to put it I think :) This would have been a good video to link to for the spinning class instructor yesterday though. Palumbos youtube channel 'Ask Dave' can be an entertaining watch and he seems to get things spot on for the most part. I'm also a huge fan of Andreas Cahling btw :cool:

Don't know the guy!! but he made sense on some points, just wondering why people don't like him?

changing my life around one day at a time!!

Angel said:
Don't know the guy!! but he made sense on some points, just wondering why people don't like him?

not everyone doesnt like him, but for me personally, ill tell you why i dont like him.

1. He is the father of palumboism, it comes from his name Dave Palumbo (Palumbo-ism) its a condition of deteriorating muscles, mainly arms and legs plus distended guts, distended means Bloated. it comes from abusing drugs, mainly GH/Insulin but combined with abusing high doses of other AAS like Tren id imagine it gets worse, especially when they have huge guts with a six pack it just looks so messed up. Look up "big Lenny" on youtube if you want to see Palumboism at its finest.

2. hes a trash BBer, he never won anything crazy and i think his genetics are trash and he is not built for BBing - he was huge and ripped at one point BUT he looked like utter garbage imo. his body does not flow well at all imo. and im not saying i have beast genetics, but I know a good muscle belly and muscle shape when i see it.

3. also i think he is the father of Ariella Palumbo a female BBer who sounds like a man and has some facial qualities of a man from using AAS. ALSO she is girlfriend of the infamous BOSTIN LOYD. i dont like either but i like Bostin better then Dave because Bostin is no nonsense tell the truth.

4. he sells supps and other trash and talks about dieting, when he knows AAS is what made him ripped and muscular. typical bandwagon jumper trying to make a buck off the stupid supps industry.

for these reasons i do not like dave palumbo. these are similar reasons why i dont like a lot of "BBers" you see on youtube as well, the Fake Nattys, i cannot stand them, guys like Mike O Hearn saying he is Natty is like a slap in the face. Mike O TREN

this is my own opinion, everyone else has theirs..

Re: RE: Re: Dave Palumbo Bodybuilding Diet Tips

SpikedEggnog said:
Angel said:

not everyone doesnt like him, but for me personally, ill tell you why i dont like him.

1. He is the father of palumboism, it comes from his name Dave Palumbo (Palumbo-ism) its a condition of deteriorating muscles, mainly arms and legs plus distended guts, distended means Bloated. it comes from abusing drugs, mainly GH/Insulin but combined with abusing high doses of other AAS like Tren id imagine it gets worse, especially when they have huge guts with a six pack it just looks so messed up. Look up "big Lenny" on youtube if you want to see Palumboism at its finest.

2. hes a trash BBer, he never won anything crazy and i think his genetics are trash and he is not built for BBing - he was huge and ripped at one point BUT he looked like utter garbage imo. his body does not flow well at all imo. and im not saying i have beast genetics, but I know a good muscle belly and muscle shape when i see it.

3. also i think he is the father of Ariella Palumbo a female BBer who sounds like a man and has some facial qualities of a man from using AAS. ALSO she is girlfriend of the infamous BOSTIN LOYD. i dont like either but i like Bostin better then Dave because Bostin is no nonsense tell the truth.

4. he sells supps and other trash and talks about dieting, when he knows AAS is what made him ripped and muscular. typical bandwagon jumper trying to make a buck off the stupid supps industry.

for these reasons i do not like dave palumbo. these are similar reasons why i dont like a lot of "BBers" you see on youtube as well, the Fake Nattys, i cannot stand them, guys like Mike O Hearn saying he is Natty is like a slap in the face. Mike O TREN

this is my own opinion, everyone else has theirs..
That's crazy, well I did see one more YouTube vid where he goes down to TJ to a competition and he goes to the underground pharmacies to stock up on stuff, does not act professional or nothing like the video where he's trying to sell his supplements, don't know kind of an arrogant person, don't know him anyways so to each their own..

Top Bottom