napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

College football player looking to gain 10-15lbs

Mike67

I'm completely new to SARMS but the research I have done has me very intrigued. My son is a college football player looking to add about 10-15lbs of muscle. As with every athlete bigger, faster, stronger is always the goal. I'd be curious to hear from others in this same category that have benefited from SARMS. More specifically which SARM or combination provided the best results.

Thanks

I'm sure I probably could have scoured through hundreds of posts and found the answers I'm looking for or I could ask a simple question and hopefully get a simple answer....or a smartass one. Looks like the latter.

Yes it does, Thin. Lol

OP: In order to assess this properly and 100% you will need to post up some stats(age, height, weight, etc) so everyone knows where he stands. That will make it easier...

You might want to check out the thread 'Basic Etiquette for New Guys' first.....just a helpful hint.
Check out the stickies first on a board.
Another helpful hint.....you might want to be really careful throwing that 'smartass' word around, unless you're really sure the person really deserves it. That is not a good way to start.

6'2" 191lbs 19yrs old. He's a DB so he doesn't need to be huge but he does need a few more pounds and needs to be able to sustain it through the season. It sounds like SARMS is a safe alternative to helping him make these gains.

At his age, its no bueno. Endocrine system isnt even fully developed yet, and hitting a heavy duty SARMS stack will impact that to his detriment.

Food and hard training at that age, and you can pack on 10-12 pounds easily in 6 months.

Now I would recommend gw though, as its non hormonal and a great PED. Some folks claim sr is also a PED, but I have yet to ever get that from it. Just fat loss.

They can and do test for Sarms among other PEDS at the collegiate level. I personally wouldn't risk it, I'd invest in good quality food tbh as I'm sure he's training with some decent strength and conditioning coaches already

My sons is a college RB. SARMs are tested for. Besides 10-15 pounds is an unreal expectation. Maybe 6-7 over 12 weeks if nutrition and training are on point. Sadly I found that I train my son harder than his strength and conditioning coach. He's a smaller guy at 5'7", but is beasting their program courtesy of his long history of my weight training. If you really wanna risk it, be sure to supply your son with fresh urine in an easy to conceal bottle he can keep body temp for periodic random testing. Nothing worse than handing over a cold bottle of piss. For the record all SARMs are considered PEDs and SR and GW have a proven detection method.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would rather have him eat more and train more heavy. Big on the basics. No need for PEDs especially at his age.

They can and do test for Sarms among other PEDS at the collegiate level. I personally wouldn't risk it, I'd invest in good quality food tbh as I'm sure he's training with some decent strength and conditioning coaches already

I believe there was a QB from University of Florida that got suspended for using SARMS? I remember seeing something about it on here a year or so ago....

I believe there was a QB from University of Florida that got suspended for using SARMS? I remember seeing something about it on here a year or so ago....

Correct. It's well documented on the wada site and NCAA articles in regards to SARMs testing. I know it can be frustrating as a father and they never seem to eat as they should for their goals, but bottom line is they have to want it. We can supply all the assists we can buy and want to risk, but if they just sit their asses down eat and train properly they'll be fine.

Top Bottom