bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
roidvisor
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady        OS Gear
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Buddha in the mix - 1-Stop Domestic Shop

Buddha in the mix - 1-Stop Domestic Shop

I know many Bros have been following my cycle threads and other posts for the past 7 years and during this time I have always made as effort to guide my fellow travelers on a path of limitless self development while keeping health and longevity in full focus. These efforts have included directing Bros to the best possible sources for top notch gear and customer service. I have been repping for Robolics for over a year and hope to reconnect with him, but in the meantime I have accepted a new opportunity to stay active on the board in the interim. With that said I am honored to announce I am the newest team member of US Domestic. As always, pm me here or for faster response times find me on Wickr under buddhabuilder... what else? Watch for my Spring thread coming up at the end of January. You know this is going to be the best one yet...

Welcome aboard brother!!! Congratulations on ur new position!!! Very happy for you

Excellent! Happy to have you as part of the team!

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Glad to have you Buddha. I've watched you handle your business with class and professionalism for a few years now and have always respected the way you handle things. We will be lucky to have you on board. Welcome.

It is an honor gentleman...

Welcome to the team brother. Couldn't be happier to have you. One of the best around for a long time

Great addition

Congrats bro

Congratulations!

As we all know, when Shakyamuni Buddha became enlightened under the Bodhi tree in India 2500 years ago there was not internet or cell phone which begs the question, "How did they get their emails?"

Luckily Buddhabuilder is technologically savvy so you can get the wickr app on your phone and message me directly for all you domestic gear needs.

Enlightenment...