napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Authenticate my Gear

Gents:

I want to authenticate my gear. I want to get a feel from the Forum here what is the best method to authenticate my gear. I've seen kits where it authenticates that the gear is present in the oil (i.e. Nandrolone is present in the oil), however I want to be able to authenticate the milligrams per milliliter mix as well. I only purchase from the recognized sources from the Forum Sponsors here, but I am curious and want to check to be sure.

Any Suggestions? Thanks!

There's no way to test concentration that I know of, other than obviously bloodwork for test levels, but that only works for test.

Labmax will tell you a compound is present but not if it's concentrated right

The problem with the Palumbo test is it doesn't tell you how much gear you have it tells you if there's even a trace amount so it may be severely underdosed and you would never know

There's no way to test concentration that I know of, other than obviously bloodwork for test levels, but that only works for test.

Labmax will tell you a compound is present but not if it's concentrated right

Right.........it would just be very nice to know the concentration is correct. I'm willing to spend a little to find this out.

Top Bottom