domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers I need some prayers

Brothers I need some prayers

Things just keep piling up and I'm beginning to bugout. The stress is really getting to me and I'm trying my hardest to keep myself composed. In short MissB is having a procedure to have two lumps removed from her beast. First it was one now it's two and they really don't know what they are, till they take the biopsy from what they are removing. I would really appreciate some prayers to keep us strong and for some luck along this road. Thank you fam!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Things just keep piling up and I'm beginning to bugout. The stress is really getting to me and I'm trying my hardest to keep myself composed. In short MissB is having a procedure to have two lumps removed from her beast. First it was one now it's two and they really don't know what they are, till they take the biopsy from what they are removing. I would really appreciate some prayers to keep us strong and for some luck along this road. Thank you fam!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Brother if this makes you feel better my wife had 4 and the biopsy was negative. My prayers are with Miss b and family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thoughts and prayers are with you guys BB. Wishing you's the best.. stay strong!

Stay strong brother!!!! I hope all will be well. Lumps are not necessarily a bad thing. Let's just wait what they are first before we start stressing out too much. Let's let them do their thing first. Do ur best not to let ur mind run too fast and too far away from u. Keep us posted

I don't want to say the "C" word, but it is truly the one thing I hate in this world... I am especially sensitive towards your plight & sending only the strongest prayers to you, Miss B and your loved ones. Stay strong & keep love brother ❤️

You got it bro. It saddens me to hear this but i know you two are very strong. Thanks for opening up and sharing this as i believe it helps you relieve some stress and it allows us to pray for you all. Be strong bro. Keep us posted bro

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Send prayers for missB and yourself!

VIP Member
    Hey bro I know what you're going through - I'm awaiting results from some tissue that was removed just over a week ago as a result of a malignant melanoma. Anyway I'm thinking of you both and you are in my prayers.

Bro you helped me without knowing​ me and without thinking of any of your profit you always guided me to the right path because of you today Im safe from wrong things in my way only because of your good guidance I pray to God to make you and your family a healthy life and never ever God put you in such situation God will recover MissB God is with you we are with you.
    With love.

Sent from my XT1580 using Tapatalk

Your family is in my prayers brother! Good luck and stay strong