napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Esters and PIP

Maxadvance

Saw this posted by one of the Doctors at the clinic I use. Last part puts it all together lol

"The discomfort/irritation caused by various esters tends to correlate with the length of the carbon chain of the various esters, with SHORTER carbon chains generally causing more irritation. Cypionate = 8 carbons (relatively mild irritation), Enanthate = 7 carbons, Propionate = 3 carbons, Bee venom = 1 carbon."

I was more under the impression that PIP comes from BA content, the carrier oil, or pinning technique. Interesting.

Saw this posted by one of the Doctors at the clinic I use. Last part puts it all together lol

"The discomfort/irritation caused by various esters tends to correlate with the length of the carbon chain of the various esters, with SHORTER carbon chains generally causing more irritation. Cypionate = 8 carbons (relatively mild irritation), Enanthate = 7 carbons, Propionate = 3 carbons, Bee venom = 1 carbon."

There is some truth to that, as propionate is known to give PIP more so than other esters, and generally cypionate is known to be very smooth.

However there is definitely other factors at play. Carrier oil, concentration, BA content, etc...it's not strictly related to esters

There is some truth to that, as propionate is known to give PIP more so than other esters, and generally cypionate is known to be very smooth.

However there is definitely other factors at play. Carrier oil, concentration, BA content, etc...it's not strictly related to esters

Ah, that makes more sense now. Thanks, brotha.

Honestly ba has nada to do w it. Benzyl alcohol creates no pip unless some moron is making their shit with 10%. Ive tested this a long time ago and streized a small amount of ba with a syringe filter and injected 1/2cc of it. Nada nothing slight burn when injecting no lingering effects.

Now, i also did same with benzyl benzoate. The chemical used to keep your raws in a slovent state in the carrier oil. I sterilized some and injected just 1/4cc and i had a knot there for four days.

The real pip from any chemicals minus the raws is bb. Usually when someone uses too much to oeep their raws soluable.

The ba thing is a myth. Also the amount needed pharma uses 0.9%. Most online recipes call for 2% or even 3. Which is far too much and does nothing. I use 1.25%

PHURIOUS

Honestly ba has nada to do w it. Benzyl alcohol creates no pip unless some moron is making their shit with 10%. Ive tested this a long time ago and streized a small amount of ba with a syringe filter and injected 1/2cc of it. Nada nothing slight burn when injecting no lingering effects.

Now, i also did same with benzyl benzoate. The chemical used to keep your raws in a slovent state in the carrier oil. I sterilized some and injected just 1/4cc and i had a knot there for four days.

The real pip from any chemicals minus the raws is bb. Usually when someone uses too much to oeep their raws soluable.

The ba thing is a myth. Also the amount needed pharma uses 0.9%. Most online recipes call for 2% or even 3. Which is far too much and does nothing. I use 1.25%

PHURIOUS

Get the Pyrex and you rock and you roll wit it. Damn Phurious.. Good shit man, you know your stuff... obviously

PHURIOUS

nice detail bro and great explanation... thanks for the post because it clears a lot of confusion on the topic

PHURIOUS

Very good to know man. Thanks for sharing that. That's why you're a brewer and I'm not lol

PHURIOUS
I had a guy making product for me with no benzyl. He used Chlorobutanol instead. The guy could make 200mg/ml prop that was as smooth as 200mg/ml Watson cyp from the pharmacy. He was doing 200mg/ml primo for me that was just as smooth. I used to rep for him but he backed out of the illegals. Went fully legit with the compounding pharmacy. Deals with tons of docs and their patients.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

I had a guy making product for me with no benzyl. He used Chlorobutanol instead. The guy could make 200mg/ml prop that was as smooth as 200mg/ml Watson cyp from the pharmacy. He was doing 200mg/ml primo for me that was just as smooth. I used to rep for him but he backed out of the illegals. Went fully legit with the compounding pharmacy. Deals with tons of docs and their patients.

Ya i have heard of the process. Interesting.

PHURIOUS

Ya i have heard of the process. Interesting.

PHURIOUS
It'd be interesting to see if chlorobutanol is attainable. He told me that he got it very easily with his FDA license but I wonder if it could be gotten underground. He still makes all of his legal hrt hormones with it. Maybe he'd sell me some? But then what would I do with it? I don't know how to brew.

What about the volume of the oil itself? 3 milliliters vs one milliliter? I've always avoided doing more than one milliliter at a time due to the anticipated pain of that much depot going in at once!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

What about the volume of the oil itself? 3 milliliters vs one milliliter? I've always avoided doing more than one milliliter at a time due to the anticipated pain of that much depot going in at once!

Means nothing

Heres how it works

When u inject benzyl alcohol absorbs first. Then the carrier and bb start to absorb. The bb absorbs quicker. So as the bb absorbs the hormone wants to recrystalize. This is where pip comes from mainly.

Other variables. Are injecting to fast. Creating a pocket of oil. Instead of slow so that it can disperse and flatten out. Also nicking a nerve or vein. Creates pain.

Mostly its the absorbtion rate of the bb that can cause pip in certain esters as they have diff melting points. Most are higher than 98.6

PHURIOUS

I injected 5ml of aas in my quad a few times a mix of stuff. Cyp eq mast and some tren. Didnt feel a thing.

PHURIOUS

The oil volume doesn't affect anything as long as you inject it slow enough and the site can handle the volume you are injecting

Honestly didn't know that! Thanks for explaining! Always thought the volume is what would create the pocket! Thanks so much! I love it!

Top Bottom