napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

eq + deca = ok??

Deca and Eq can both be run for 20 weeks the reason for dropping them together before test bro is deca and EQ both have really long half lives because of there esters they take like a month too clear out of your system where as the test only 2 weeks or so if you stop them at the same time as test either one 2 weeks later it will be like your running them without test still shutdown not recovering but no testosterone this is a bad thing

Yea planning on doing pct 4 weeks after deca and eq are drop and 2 weeks after I drop test. I may extend to 18 weeks all depending how I feel on the cycle.

So when you drop them at 16 weeks by they clear it will really be like you ran them for the whole 20 . and you sound like your learning so im gonna put this out there long nandrolone cycles have some nasty shutdown dont half ass your PCT bro

Yea I may do a 6 week pct due to it being a long cycle. I have caber on hand just in case progesterone will rebound

16 too 20 is the sweet spot for those compounds if your diet and training are dialed in and you closely watching progress somewhere in there youll plataue thats when its time too go when the gains stop no point in just making recovery harder

16 too 20 is the sweet spot for those compounds if your diet and training are dialed in and you closely watching progress somewhere in there youll plataue thats when its time too go when the gains stop no point in just making recovery harder

Thanks bud! Will keep watch on everything!

I've been researching the cycle I want to run and I've been reading mixed reviews that deca and eq shouldn't be ran together. Some I read that they're good running together. Have any of you guys used eq and deca together? Has it worked great for you? And of course this is with test base. Thanks

You may have heard that no matter what cycle you do that it should be test based. Now Drb says that if you are over 45 then every cycle you do should be test/deca based. Now if you are young that is ok. You want to first of all find that magic that test/deca gives..and from there on, there is your cycle base.
Now whoever told you that eq cannot go with this then tell them holly holm could squirt down their throat and choke them to death!!!
Here are some pointers to follow. Keep test equal to or greater than the deca. Deca at past 16 weeks can begin to suck and deca past 700mgs can begin to suck. So needless to say 800mg deca for 20 weeks will suck. So you can set up something like this if this new to you. 300-500 test; 200-400 deca; 600-800 EQ. Run this cycle for 20 weeks but drop the deca completely out at week 16. I promise...you will be thrilled! You can ditch the winn too.

You may have heard that no matter what cycle you do that it should be test based. Now Drb says that if you are over 45 then every cycle you do should be test/deca based. Now if you are young that is ok. You want to first of all find that magic that test/deca gives..and from there on, there is your cycle base.
Now whoever told you that eq cannot go with this then tell them holly holm could squirt down their throat and choke them to death!!!
Here are some pointers to follow. Keep test equal to or greater than the deca. Deca at past 16 weeks can begin to suck and deca past 700mgs can begin to suck. So needless to say 800mg deca for 20 weeks will suck. So you can set up something like this if this new to you. 300-500 test; 200-400 deca; 600-800 EQ. Run this cycle for 20 weeks but drop the deca completely out at week 16. I promise...you will be thrilled! You can ditch the winn too.
That's going to be my summer run right there!!

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Thanks! Looking for 500mg test 250mg deca and 600mg eq. May I ask why you say drop the winny?

Thanks! Looking for 500mg test 250mg deca and 600mg eq. May I ask why you say drop the winny?

It is just my guess since I don't know you, but a little less test...maybe 300 and just a little more eq..maybe 800. So you now will be injecting 3 powerfull anabolics....next to these 3 what do you think a weak oral will do? It will get laughed at by the three bigger boys. Plus I am not a fan of orals..they are inferior to injectables and even the weak ones like winny carry liver damage risk. There is noting in an oral for me to glean. I look for effect vs side effect. I am willing to put up with say tren...why? Because the effects are tremendous and pronounced and the sides can be overlooked if you are determined. Keep in mind that as you damage your liver it never gets better, and you may not know of any damage until you become and old man. Liver damage cannot be felt until it becomes severe. If you cannot achieve your goals with just test/deca then you are doing something else wrong. Diet? Wimpy routine?
Here you have 3 good anabolics...take it and run with it

It is just my guess since I don't know you, but a little less test...maybe 300 and just a little more eq..maybe 800. So you now will be injecting 3 powerfull anabolics....next to these 3 what do you think a weak oral will do? It will get laughed at by the three bigger boys. Plus I am not a fan of orals..they are inferior to injectables and even the weak ones like winny carry liver damage risk. There is noting in an oral for me to glean. I look for effect vs side effect. I am willing to put up with say tren...why? Because the effects are tremendous and pronounced and the sides can be overlooked if you are determined. Keep in mind that as you damage your liver it never gets better, and you may not know of any damage until you become and old man. Liver damage cannot be felt until it becomes severe. If you cannot achieve your goals with just test/deca then you are doing something else wrong. Diet? Wimpy routine?
Here you have 3 good anabolics...take it and run with it

Very interesting! And very informative! I have already purchased my winny tho. I could run it on a smaller cycle so it wouldn't feel so wimpy going against 3 powerful anabolics. Maybe save it for a cutting cycle for the future??

Very interesting! And very informative! I have already purchased my winny tho. I could run it on a smaller cycle so it wouldn't feel so wimpy going against 3 powerful anabolics. Maybe save it for a cutting cycle for the future??
Yeah build a stash... Just because you have some gear doesn't mean you have to run it right away...

Top Bottom