napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbie to the forum...

MsC_9

Well I'm a newbie to the forum and I came over from EVO, I really didn't know the drama but I assumed something was up after lurking for months. Well damn, I just bought the GW from Sarms1 and started a couple days ago. I guess hoping I didn't get a bunked product. Looking forward to learning more...

Christina

Well I'm a newbie to the forum and I came over from EVO, I really didn't know the drama but I assumed something was up after lurking for months. Well damn, I just bought the GW from Sarms1 and started a couple days ago. I guess hoping I didn't get a bunked product. Looking forward to learning more...

Christina

Welcome to AR, Christina! We are glad to have you here, and I'm sure you will love it. This forum is like no other place out there. Very drama free, and a great family that takes care of one another.

Sucks about your purchase already with sarms1, but at least you are in the know now about anything for the future. Can't go wrong with pure essence.

Please make yourself at home, and let me know if you have any questions!

So you are a woman? I really hope so. We want more women here as well. Everyone including the women get treated with respect here. A lot of us came from evo. You will see this place is like no other aas forum. Welcome to AR. Enjoy your stay. Glad to see you made the move over.

Welcome to AR. Lots of great support, information and experience here. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Welcome to AR. You will love it here we have women on here also that are great so ask questions and you will be steered in the right direction.

Welcome to AR! You'll be best served to use the sponsors on this board, all of which are top quality. Don't hesitate to reach out with questions.. There is some good knowledgable folks on this board.

Christina

welcome to adrenaline rush... its great to have you... i hate to be the one to tell you but you most definitely bought a bunk product... i would not take that if i was you... your in the best hands possible now and you will not have to worry about any of these problems again... im always here to help if you need anything...

Christina
Welcome! Nice to have another woman aboard!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

welcome to adrenaline rush... its great to have you... i hate to be the one to tell you but you most definitely bought a bunk product... i would not take that if i was you... your in the best hands possible now and you will not have to worry about any of these problems again... im always here to help if you need anything...

I didn't want to say it, but I wouldn't use it either. Matter a fact, I probably threw away a few hundred dollars worth myself. Not even worth it IMO

Welcome. Sorry to hear you bought the SARMS1. I have several bottles of it myself. Not sure what to do with it. I made the switch to Pure Essence several weeks ago. I couldn't be happier. I really love the gw/SR9009 mix. I'm doing very little cardio due to the holidays and I am melting fat. Really diggin it. Great to have you here though. Stay connected. Learn things. Pass on what you already know.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

welcome welcome little lady good to have more women on here, a lot of our wifeys just haven't pulled the trigger of getting on here but there are a few and you are a welcomed addition.

welcome welcome little lady good to have more women on here, a lot of our wifeys just haven't pulled the trigger of getting on here but there are a few and you are a welcomed addition.

Lol.. I'm also trying to get my wife on the board. It will happen later this year when she starts to dabble with SARMS.

Hello, welcome to AR!

Great to see more chicks aboard! We have lord of information here. Everything your looking for and more.

Sarms1 hmmm well what all did you get. Some of it is just hit and miss quality. Unfortunate as that is it's often not dosed correctly or often totally fake. There are some thay are pretty much fine though too. Just depends.

Best option is to pass it on, sell it or really monitor how your results are if you take it.

As for evo... don't even worry about the drama. That's all it is. Just drama and a lot more headache. Steer clear of it.
Good to have you though. Feel free to fire off any questions you have.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Welcome bro. I'm sorry that you got caught by sarms1. But it's awesome to see you are now here. PE is having 40% off for two days only. I would suggest hoping on the deal to get the highest quality there is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome bro. I'm sorry that you got caught by sarms1. But it's awesome to see you are now here. PE is having 40% off for two days only. I would suggest hoping on the deal to get the highest quality there is.

lol saiyan shes a girl bro hahaha

lol saiyan shes a girl bro hahaha

Wtf. I was just typing that in a different board, how did it post here... guess it's time for me to reset my phone and hope it keeps up with me...

Top Bottom