napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT needle sizes..

trank406

What are the two sizes you guys use for TRT dose? I'm only getting 100mgs weekly but I want to do it myself since they got a new nurse and she fucked up my shot pretty bad today. Anyways just please let me know the sizes to fill up and the size to inject and what site is good. I know GPZ is one but let me know if there are other good ones with fast shipping. Thanks!

18-22g to draw. 25g x 1inch to inject.
Unless your injection is in the glutes use an inch and half. Gpz normally gets to u in 3 days

it really doesn't matter I like the 5 cc's cuz I got big hands and its easier to grip the end but I started with 3 cc you are only gonna pull 1 to 1/2 mls in them each time

ya that deal looks good I would get the ones with the syringes already on them 23 or 25 1 inch is whats available depends on where you are pinning some suggest a 1 1/2 but I haven't had any probs with my 1 inches

For TRT I prefer to use smallest syringe possible. I feel like you can get more exact with 1CC if you are shooting less than that, a 3CC for 1-3mL and then 5CC for anything over. Likely it makes little difference but Im kind of neurotic at times.

Other than that I use 25g 1" for Ventrogluteal (favorite), delts, and quads (didnt like at first but changed technique and like it much more) and then I use a 25g 1.5" for dorsogluteal, though I rarely do this as its difficult for me to reach. I experiment with SQ injections and they are AWESOME as far as injecting goes but I think that my body does not use the test as well and my skin seems to break out more with SQ. Doing a few experiments on myself to pin down (pun intended) which techniques are better.

So let's say for instance I'm getting a 3cc syringe with needle.. and I'm injecting 100mgs of test cyp.. I just go to the half millimeter right?

So let's say for instance I'm getting a 3cc syringe with needle.. and I'm injecting 100mgs of test cyp.. I just go to the half millimeter right?
If it is 200mg/ml, then yes, that means 1cc/ml is equal to 200mg. So 0.5cc would be 100mg.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I run a removable 30g 1/2 inch from BD. I have to push super slow and need to make sure that the needle is screwed on really tight or the pressure will cause the needle and syringe to separate. For full ml injections I use a BD 27g- 1 1/4 inch removable needle.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

I always draw with and 18g and doesn't matter the length. And pin with 25g 1" needle. I'm experimenting with delts right now with Phurious b12. And I can't seem to burry the needle all the way. But at least 3/4 goes in. I'm using delts for the b12 because I get no pain at all. No pip with the water. So I'm building the delts for when I try oil again it may not pip and I'll have a little experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom