napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New guy

J

Jmachd

New to the forum, and always been natty. Actually first forum I've ever joined. Gotta learn to navigate around, forum etiquette, and the jargon. 28 yr Male, been lifting for 3 years now. Started off at 148 lbs and up to 188 - 191 roughly 18% BF now. Current objectives are to get down proper meal planning and nutrition. Anyhow, I plan to run my 1st sometime this year. Looking to learn, read and research before I take the next step.

Jmachd

Welcome. You found the right place. Poke around a bit and fire away questions. Everyone here is very cool. there is no dumb questions asked here.
and you made sum good natty gains.

Welcome. You found the right place. Poke around a bit and fire away questions. Everyone here is very cool. there is no dumb questions asked here.
and you made sum good natty gains.

Appreciate it brother. Yeah, I gained a bit. But, i was a stick and sickly looking before. I guess that work put me where I should have been all along.

Appreciate it brother. Yeah, I gained a bit. But, i was a stick and sickly looking before. I guess that work put me where I should have been all along.

the best part is you gained it natty. And that means you will keep it. Always try to gain as much as you can natty before using aas

the best part is you gained it natty. And that means you will keep it. Always try to gain as much as you can natty before using aas

Makes sense, and good to know. I was planning to put in another 6 to 9 months of hard work before my 1st run. I guess that will be even more motivation!

You've made incredible gains naturally. I bet you've got a good bit more in you. Welcome. Enjoy.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard, man. Glad you're going to get that diet in check first. It's #1!

Appreciate the warm welcome brother. Are there any macro counting apps you'd recommend? I've tried a couple, but nothing has stuck with my daily on the go lifestyle.

Welcome to adrenaline rush my friend. It's always nice seeing someone that took the steps to make some good natural gains. You are in a great place here with an awesome family. I'm sure you will enjoy it here. Everyone takes care of each other. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

As for macro tracking apps, check out my fitness pal. It works incredibly well.

If you'd also like some dieting and nutrition info to help you make the right dieting choices, please check out my thread on nutrition right here

http://adrenalinerushforum.com/showthread.php?6585-Diet-and-Nutrition-basics-101

Appreciate each and everyone reaching out with a welcome message. @ Rick, I'm going to read up on your nutrition thread.

Quick question, as I'm still learning the jargon. If a 10 ml vial is 250mg/ml that means one vial is 2500 mg right?

Appreciate each and everyone reaching out with a welcome message. @ Rick, I'm going to read up on your nutrition thread.

Quick question, as I'm still learning the jargon. If a 10 ml vial is 250mg/ml that means one vial is 2500 mg right?

Yes, that is correct bro

Welcome brother. It's a great place here.

Ad far as ediquite, just don't be an asshole and you should be fine :)

We stock together at AR. We are all here to help eachother and grow together!

Learn as much as you can. We have a lot of good contributers on this board.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Welcome to AR my man! You picked the absolute best place to learn and contribute. Good to have you

New to the forum, and always been natty. Actually first forum I've ever joined. Gotta learn to navigate around, forum etiquette, and the jargon. 28 yr Male, been lifting for 3 years now. Started off at 148 lbs and up to 188 - 191 roughly 18% BF now. Current objectives are to get down proper meal planning and nutrition. Anyhow, I plan to run my 1st sometime this year. Looking to learn, read and research before I take the next step.

Jmachd

welcome to adrenaline rush brother.. its great to have you here... you will learn the way the forum looks very quick and you will find that everyone here is more than helpful and that this is a family, far different than any other forum you will every come across... im really happy to see you addressing your diet and you need to understand that you need to get your body fat below 15% to even consider a cycle... if your have interest, i can give you a sarms cycle that wil help you drop the body fat you need at a far more rapid pace while still building lean muscle in the process... im always here to help, just let me know...

welcome to adrenaline rush brother.. its great to have you here... you will learn the way the forum looks very quick and you will find that everyone here is more than helpful and that this is a family, far different than any other forum you will every come across... im really happy to see you addressing your diet and you need to understand that you need to get your body fat below 15% to even consider a cycle... if your have interest, i can give you a sarms cycle that wil help you drop the body fat you need at a far more rapid pace while still building lean muscle in the process... im always here to help, just let me know...

Thank you, Dylan. I've done a little research on sarms. Shoot me the info on the cycle, and any other info!

Top Bottom