napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gtformula's tren, deca, test, dbol log.

Back and shoulders

3 sets of front side and back dumbell raises. At 25 # First set 15 then 10 and 10

Back vertical machine 3 sets of 10 at 70 single arm straight down pulls.

Dumbell shoulder press 3 x 20 at 50#

Lat pull down cable machine behind the head wide grip 3 sets of 15 at 150 #

Front shoulder raises with both arms ez bar widest possible 4 × 10 at 50#

Back lat pull down cable with 90 grips 4x15 at 130

Ab crunch machine 2x20 at 80# then turned 45 deg to hit sides 20 a side.

Shoulder raise machine 3x 15 at 80#

Forgive me if I don't know the technical terms for these machine or exercises lol.

Chest and arms again. Back to normal schedule.

Flat dumbell press. 20x 100s warm up. 20x125s, 15x125s, 12x125s

Decline flat barbell 1x20x225, 15x275, 15x225

Incline machine 3x15at 90 per arm

Peck deck I do a little different 3 sets or 115 but 3 sets seat all the way down, 3 sets set at middle, 3 sets seat all the way up. Hits each group.

Forearm curls on preacher at 3x25 at 40#

Preacher ez bar curls 3x12 at 90#

Behind the head seated tri raises 3x20 at 125#

Dumbell curls 3x10 each arm at 45#

Dips 3x20 going deep.

Cut shirt cuz wife was starving and wanted to go home :(

Man. All you guys are so strong! And I'm just over here like wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man. All you guys are so strong! And I'm just over here like wow

Thanks brother. I really don't feel like I'm THAT strong. I feel decent. I guess it's a mental thing. My wife says I'm not human lol. I say OK then what am I? She says I don't know but not normal lol.

And bro, I'm not that big of a guy. I'm sitting at 195 today. I'm not all cut and vascular either. If you took all my fat away I could probably be 180 lol.

Thanks brother. I really don't feel like I'm THAT strong. I feel decent. I guess it's a mental thing. My wife says I'm not human lol. I say OK then what am I? She says I don't know but not normal lol.

And bro, I'm not that big of a guy. I'm sitting at 195 today. I'm not all cut and vascular either. If you took all my fat away I could probably be 180 lol.

I'm sitting at 203 lbs and 6'2" as of this week. Just before Christmas I could barely rep out 225 for sets of 5 and 4s lol. I think I just need someone to teach me how to train. I've learned it all solo.

I'm sitting at 203 lbs and 6'2" as of this week. Just before Christmas I could barely rep out 225 for sets of 5 and 4s lol. I think I just need someone to teach me how to train. I've learned it all solo.

Yeah I'm 5'10" so you are wayyyy taller. Ill tell you what. You trade me 2 inches of height and I'll trade you some muscle. Deal??? Hahaha.

I'm self taught in the gym. Nobody ever showed me anything. I just went in and starting trying different stuff. No YouTube watching either lol.

Best thing to do is keep reading up on articles and look for areas to improve. I've learned solo myself, rarely ever had a work out partner. My formula for years has been 1) Find a routine to stick with 2) When I get home watch videos on professionals performing same exercises 3) Read more literature on current movements.

Then you go back in next time and and there's one or two more things that stick that make you better.

It's a slow process but over the years it adds up. In the end your better off teaching yourself, you develop better intuition and learn more seeking out your own answers.

A great mentor is a priceless asset but not a necessity.

For me it is diversity. I don't have a routine lol. Have the go to stuff of course but no set things. Some people get all crazy when something is taken and just stop and wait. I like it and makes me go do something different and not my first thought.

No matter what tho, you gotta push the envelope and make yourself break down to build back better. Not saying to hurt yourself but hit it harder than you prefer. For me my wife is now my spotter. So I better push that shit off me cause she sure as hell can't lol.

For me it is diversity. I don't have a routine lol. Have the go to stuff of course but no set things. Some people get all crazy when something is taken and just stop and wait. I like it and makes me go do something different and not my first thought.

No matter what tho, you gotta push the envelope and make yourself break down to build back better. Not saying to hurt yourself but hit it harder than you prefer. For me my wife is now my spotter. So I better push that shit off me cause she sure as hell can't lol.

Absolutely agree. Lol

Chest and arms again. Back to normal schedule.

Flat dumbell press. 20x 100s warm up. 20x125s, 15x125s, 12x125s

Decline flat barbell 1x20x225, 15x275, 15x225

Incline machine 3x15at 90 per arm

Peck deck I do a little different 3 sets or 115 but 3 sets seat all the way down, 3 sets set at middle, 3 sets seat all the way up. Hits each group.

Forearm curls on preacher at 3x25 at 40#

Preacher ez bar curls 3x12 at 90#

Behind the head seated tri raises 3x20 at 125#

Dumbell curls 3x10 each arm at 45#

Dips 3x20 going deep.

Cut shirt cuz wife was starving and wanted to go home :(

I do tha same thing with the pec deck. Its pretty awesome

BACK AND SHOULDERS

Front side and rear raises with 3 sets of 10 at 20#

Back lat seated cable pull down in front of chest 4x10 at 205#

Individual shoulder press machine 3x15 at 90 per arm.

Flat bench, back dumbell rows 3x10 at 125#

Cable pulls with front side and rear shoulder raises 3x10 each at 25#

Lat pull downs using a strap and hook single arm straight down 3x10 at 80#

Shoulder raise machine 3x20 at 60#

Also I took out the dbol. After thinking about it and the level of this cycle I don't see the need for it anymore. I'm switching it to preworkout 10mg on workout days only.

Idk man dbol has treated me very well in the past. I get little bloat and all gainz. But with this strong of a cycle I just can't justify the estrogen, bloat, and blood pressure worries. I'll let the tren and deca do the work this time. Take out some variables too.

Top Bottom