napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question?

Look at sarms lgd4033, mk677. I'm sure there are aas too but deca is pretty great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that depends on a lot. Start off with your stats, lifting and cycle experience and we can all help guide you a little better

What can you replace Deca with for bulking.Thanks

Deca could be replaced with about anything bro. There are a ton of options out there, and I can help you set something up.

First and foremost, give us your stats and experience

Depends on why you want to replace the deca......and yeah, stats

Along with the stats, tell us why you don't want Deca. That will help us not send you to something that may do what you don't like in deca.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Ok ladies and gents no problem.My current weight is 212lbs at 6' tall and 35 years old.I lift upper body everyday 6 days a weeks.My first cycle was anadrol,test cyp. for 13 weeks and got tremendous gains like I put on 30lbs and 4" in my bicep with the help of something else ,kept it all.I was god given with big legs and big calves that are bigger than most of the bigger guys at the gym.Ive ran many cycles in my younger days in my 20s but didnt know a lot like now.And im on TRT therapy.Been on that for 3 years.So being skinny at 160lbs before I started even lifting.I quit smoking and vape and put on weight which brought me up to 185 lbs.Then I ran 2 cycles in a year and thats where Im at now 212lbs.Im shooting for 225lbs or bigger by june 2016.I ran decca the second cycle and loved it along with test cyp. and dianabol.The reason for the deca question is for me to confuse the body so it doesnt get used to the same thing.Thanks for asking.

Dbol, deca, anadrol, test and tren is what I'd go with for bulking. You could also throw in some EQ as when I did that before, I was an eating machine. And food is what is the main ingredient for bulking up.

I'm big on the Tren Storm from Phurious right now, will be finishing a 12 week cycle shortly and I must say it is worth a try !! Loving the STORM !!

If you responded well to nandrolone.. id suggest maybe running it in a different for like npp or a nandro blend. Im running the nandro x blend from phurious in my upcoming cycle and very excited for it. You could also throw in equipoise at 600-800mg for 16 weeks. What is the length youre shooting for with this blast??

You lift upper body 6 days a week? Did I read that correctly? If so, get your training and diet in order first: Diet > Training > AAS.

I give legs a try.I'll probably do legs 2 x a week while upper body 4 x a week.Thanks for the responses.It is much appreciated.

You definitely want to train legs regardless bro. Don't be that guy that skips leg day....just don't. You want to work your body out evenly.

As for your question, as long as you take enough time off between cycles you can use the same compounds and keep getting the results. With that said, EQ would be a solid choice as an alternative for lean gains. I would say far away from tren. It's an extremely poor choice for bulking. It is riddled with side effects, and usually kills appetite in most people making it hard to get calories in

You really don't need to train upper body 6 days a week. You need to give your body rest. That is when you actually grow.

Top Bottom