napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbie but not...

call1home

Been on many sites over the years but just getting back after a few years away. Not sure what to expect here verses there but I have diffidently seen some good info and videos being passed along with some helpful info.
How long has this site been up and how many mods are here?
Thanks

Been on many sites over the years but just getting back after a few years away. Not sure what to expect here verses there but I have diffidently seen some good info and videos being passed along with some helpful info.
Thanks

I can guarantee you won't find a better site out there anywhere bro. This is the best there is. The best info, advice, sources, and an incredibly helpful family we have.

The site started in April but is growing at an unprecedented rate, and for very good reason! We have an awesome staff here with an awesome administrator. I'm the head moderator here, so if you have any questions or anything you need help with please feel free to ask!

If you want honest, insightful, and informative conversation that is carried on in a positive and supportive manner, you are in the right place. If you would prefer the typical ego driven meathead board, where everyone knows everything and new guys get sent to the flames for asking the basics, there are many and they are easy to find.

Welcome. Glad you are here. The guys here are knowledgeable and they won't beat you up or judge if you don't know everything.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

welcome and yes this is truly a family that cares about its members safety and health i haven't seen anywhere else like this. This aint your typical bro science forum for sure

if you want honest, insightful, and informative conversation that is carried on in a positive and supportive manner, you are in the right place. If you would prefer the typical ego driven meathead board, where everyone knows everything and new guys get sent to the flames for asking the basics, there are many and they are easy to find.

Welcome. Glad you are here. The guys here are knowledgeable and they won't beat you up or judge if you don't know everything.

Sent from my sm-g925t using tapatalk

spot on bro!

Thanks

welcome to adrenaline rush bro... its great to have you here... you will quickly find there is not other forum on the planet like here... im always here to help so don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything along the way...

Thanks

Welcome to the family bro

If you want honest, insightful, and informative conversation that is carried on in a positive and supportive manner, you are in the right place. If you would prefer the typical ego driven meathead board, where everyone knows everything and new guys get sent to the flames for asking the basics, there are many and they are easy to find.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Love this.. Best board I've been on for sure.

Welcome bro. I tried a lot of other forums and this one is by far the best. People aren't trying to rip you off here. And if you have questions you will only get honest intelligent answers. Stick around and you will see what I mean. Welcome

Welcome aboard. I have a feeling you're going to love this place. Everyone here seems to have a level of respect for one another that rivals any other board.

Top Bottom