napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

What's your favorite Gearhead comment or justification?

Oh hahaha good glad you already know about that lunatic. Bad news over there these days.

I was just saying that cause when I left I pulled roids24 over here personally and evo banned me and tried to spread a bunch of dumb shit about r24 cause I costed all the mods thier free gear lol. They were all kinds of pissed.

Il try to link you to some of the reviews on some other boards. We are gonna do a source review section here very soon I believe.

Actually Dylan ran a bunch of radjay stuff he could probably chime in a bit.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

They are out of control over there. Talkin about dea is all over sd and robo. Shit is dumb. They will say and do anything to keep people away from good sources they don't have.

They are out of control over there. Talkin about dea is all over sd and robo. Shit is dumb. They will say and do anything to keep people away from good sources they don't have.

It's fucking pathetic some of the measures that are taken over there dragging people like ROBO and Ny through the mud. Fucking ridiculous

well you know what they say, all publicity is good publicity
Oh wait, maybe thats just for hollywood? hahah
either way im flattered

Top Bottom