napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stacking question

Southbeach14

I'm on HRT and I want to know what stacks best with Anavar for a 6- week cycle and also what would stack with Winstrol for a 6-week cycle. What SARMS stack well

I assume you're looking for a SARM stack that can help with fat loss and hardening of the muscles? What's your stats.? I see you said you're on HRT, but what about size? Height, weight, bf%. Also, if I was wrong about your goals or if you want to add to that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I assume you're looking for a SARM stack that can help with fat loss and hardening of the muscles? What's your stats.? I see you said you're on HRT, but what about size? Height, weight, bf%. Also, if I was wrong about your goals or if you want to add to that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im 5-11 245 and 10% would like to keep as much size as possible and get harder

super stack from pure essence and maybe some sr9009, and rad140 added in aw hell just go for the superman stack i think its like 30% off til Christmas which is a helluva deal.

super stack from pure essence and maybe some sr9009, and rad140 added in aw hell just go for the superman stack i think its like 30% off til Christmas which is a helluva deal.

I will have to check it out right now I have two weeks left in my current stack:
LGD 10mgs
Osta 25mgs
T-Bol 10mgs

ya you got your pct already laid out? if not PE has the AI's as well damn near a one stop shop, the shipping is amazingly fast like jimmy johns freaky fast. btu no doubt you will be happy i just ordered my 2nd run for me and a run for my old lady. I was the opposite from you 240 lbs 40 inch waist, ran the triple stack 12 weeks with testcyp and proviron. today 32 inch waist under 200 lbs cannot wait for january so i can run this superman stack.

ya you got your pct already laid out? if not PE has the AI's as well damn near a one stop shop, the shipping is amazingly fast like jimmy johns freaky fast. btu no doubt you will be happy i just ordered my 2nd run for me and a run for my old lady. I was the opposite from you 240 lbs 40 inch waist, ran the triple stack 12 weeks with testcyp and proviron. today 32 inch waist under 200 lbs cannot wait for january so i can run this superman stack.

I will have to look at this superman stack . I do have about 12 weeks worth of MK-677, S-4, and GW in my stash so far

I will have to look at this superman stack . I do have about 12 weeks worth of MK-677, S-4, and GW in my stash so far

If you are looking at doing the superman stack, that is definitely the most ideal. It's the most comprehensive sarms stack there is that covers you for for the best overall results for muscle gain and fat loss,man well as hardening, vascularity, and endurance. It simply doesn't get any better than that

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/superman-stack-12-weeks/

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)
1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day dosed in the AM
1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed once in the AM

DEC25 saves you 25% through Christmas, but I believe the superman stack is further discounted to 35% if I remember correctly

hopefully its pure essence, if not it could be a crap shoot. if you have that much it may be best to do a max and match deal for the other stuff you need that Rick laid out for you and you will be set maybe pick up some a pct pack for your aromasin during this stack and i had great results and felt good on Bio techs proviron as well.

hopefully its pure essence, if not it could be a crap shoot. if you have that much it may be best to do a max and match deal for the other stuff you need that Rick laid out for you and you will be set maybe pick up some a pct pack for your aromasin during this stack and i had great results and felt good on Bio techs proviron as well.

Most of my stuff come from RUI. I have gotten great gains but the company your taking about has great reviews

Most of my stuff come from RUI. I have gotten great gains but the company your taking about has great reviews

RUI is definitely not where you want to be getting sarms from at all... not even close bro... the superman stack with winstrol would be more than ideal for you... thats going to do an abundance of things for you and the results will show big time

RUI is definitely not where you want to be getting sarms from at all... not even close bro... the superman stack with winstrol would be more than ideal for you... thats going to do an abundance of things for you and the results will show big time

If that place your talking about is better then I should get some really good gains from it . Thanks for the info.

there is no doubt anything you buy form the sponsors here including sarms from puressenceresearch.com is going to be the very best quality you can get

If that place your talking about is better then I should get some really good gains from it . Thanks for the info.

pure essence is such higher quality bro... its an insult to put these two in the same sentence... rui is very hit and miss... you will see big gains with pure essence, far different than what you have experienced thus far...

Top Bottom