napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Equipoise and blood clots

bmyers818

I was doing some reading and saw some information on blood clots and strokes do to high rbc. Prolonged high doses of equipoise can cause extremely high rbc. I'm gonna be running 800mgs for 16wks, so I figured I fall into this category of risk. What can I do to eleviate the risk? Thanks for your time fellas and I appreciate the input.

Chances are so ridiculously low. You would have to be taking a decent dose for a seriously long time.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I have to agree with tex and big. You have to keep in mind that ALL aas increase red blood cells.If you do 1000+mgs EQ for over year then you better be giving blood at every opportunity.

Also you could do asprin therapy.

I was doing some reading and saw some information on blood clots and strokes do to high rbc. Prolonged high doses of equipoise can cause extremely high rbc. I'm gonna be running 800mgs for 16wks, so I figured I fall into this category of risk. What can I do to eleviate the risk? Thanks for your time fellas and I appreciate the input.
As stated, all AAS can increase RBC to a degree. Of course equipoise seems to have a bigger effect than most others.

This is why I strongly suggest that everyone that cycles steroids to donate blood regularly...preferably every 8 weeks

donating blood is the answer as you were already given... that's pretty much a given with eq use... you can probably fit in two donations throughout your cycle and that will correct everything on top of the fact that you are helping others by donating as well... its a win-wn situation bro

donating blood is the answer as you were already given... that's pretty much a given with eq use... you can probably fit in two donations throughout your cycle and that will correct everything on top of the fact that you are helping others by donating as well... its a win-wn situation bro

Good shit, definitely will get in there, I'm glad I learned this, cool shit

Good shit, definitely will get in there, I'm glad I learned this, cool shit

For sure bro... Always ask whenever your unsure and we will lead the way for you and the many that read our info! Im always more than happy to help and keep your safety first!

I'm running EQ 800 for 20 weeks. My hemoglobin has been below 16. I just gave blood yesterday and it was 15.5 I donate blood every month or every two months because I got orders from a doctor for my hemoglobin to be at 14 or below.

You should be fine as long as you're donating blood

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

If you tell them your on trt you will have to get Dr's orders to donate. So just basically lie on the questionnaire if you don't have a dr.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom