napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Safety Help

hittheman

I'm running the recomp cycle I got from Rick and was wondering if I am covering all my bases as far as safety is concerned with the Aromasin and SARMS. Specifically concerning the blood pressure and cholesterol issues with Tbol. Thank you in advance for all the help.

1-16 Test CYP 500mg per wk
1-16 EQ 600mg per wk
1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-6 Tbol 60mg per day
1-12 LGD
5-16 S4
1-16 GW 50156

TUDCA (Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid)
NOW Foods Nac-Acetyl Cysteine
Clear: Professional Liver Support with Tudca & NAC
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare UriCare/Cystone, Urinary
HIGH STRENGTH PROSTATE SUPPORT - Prostabio contains 33 high quality ingredients
Prostate 5LX
Now Foods Clinical Strength Prostate Health

I did have prostate problems in the past.

Liver, Kidney, Prostate, Blood, Heart support on Amazon.com
Hope this helps........... Tinman

Thank you guys. Great advice as always. Went to Amazon and purchased all support. Easy Easy. Love that Amazon Prime.

I'm running the recomp cycle I got from Rick and was wondering if I am covering all my bases as far as safety is concerned with the Aromasin and SARMS. Specifically concerning the blood pressure and cholesterol issues with Tbol. Thank you in advance for all the help.

1-16 EQ 600mg per wk
1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-6 Tbol 60mg per day
1-12 LGD
5-16 S4
1-16 GW 50156

here's a full layout for you

1-16 test cyp 500 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-12 lgd 4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
5-16 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan stack looks good.. The only thing I would consider adding is SR9009. It's similar to GW, but I personally like it better. Im doing a log right now and loving the results I'm getting from RAD and SR

1-16 EQ 600mg per wk
1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-6 Tbol 60mg per day
1-12 LGD
5-16 S4
1-16 GW 50156
Looks pretty good to me man, and I do agree with Dylan's recommendation of running 800mg eq if you have the means. It's certainly more of a sweet spot for it.

Fir cycle support look into CEL cycle assist and possibly add some TUDCA as well

Of course the GW will help tremendously with lowering blood pressure and cholesterol as well

Thank you everyone. Thank you for the full layout Dylan. Much love to you bro! Keeping us healthy and safe. Special place in heaven for people like you bro. The effort is greatly appreciated!

Will update with progress. Starting run in January.

Thank you everyone. Thank you for the full layout Dylan. Much love to you bro! Keeping us healthy and safe. Special place in heaven for people like you bro. The effort is greatly appreciated!

make sure you log under cycle logs with pics if you feel comfy doing that get bloods, bf measurement, etc so that you know where you are at, and it will be on. sounds like me and you will start cycling about the same time I cannot wait

no thanks required my man... that's what im here for... you already know you can come to me anytime for help as well... your going to love this stack and myself and everyone else here is highly anticipating your results...

You're very welcome brother. Looking forward to that log!!

Top Bottom