napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Favorite Syringe?

Guppy

So, I have really never used anything but Terumo's. But they seem to be harder to find now that Im near the bottom of my 1000 box.

What is a good, affordable 3cc 22g 1.5" syringe/needle? Suggestions welcome.

Also, where is a good place to get them? Im noticing a WIDE range of prices on the web.
thanks guys
-Gup

I got 100 18g 1"
100 25g 1"
100 3cc lock tip syringes
100 insuilin syringes

All in all came to like 40 bucks with shipping.

med-vet international is my go to. Cheap and fast. I use whatever is on sale. It's all sterile and medical/vet grade so it's g2g.

Newbie here what kind of needle should I ask for at like cvs for test injections and hcg?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cvs wont give u anything..you have to order online

Believe it or not I order on ebay (under someone elses name who is a diabetic). Cheapest prices I've found and they pretty much have every/any gauge. Just usually have to get the needle and the tips from 2 different sellers but it always comes in less than a week. They never verify the reason that you're using them even if they put some type of disclaimer in their ad. I buy 200 at a time.

it isnt illegal to buy needles.

For injections in the ass I would go with a 23gx1.5 or a 25gx1.5. Quads u should get 1 inch. 3cc syringe is more than enough if only using 1 compound.

Do a search for "3cc luer lock syringe", "23gx1.5 needle" etc. Just make sure you don't get a blunt tip needle.

Oh and get some 18g to draw with and some alcohol swabs while ur at it lol

18 gauge needle. bigger hole to draw the fluid out of the vial faster. Draw with the 18g then switch the tip to a 23g before pinning

I get everything from www.gpzservices.com

There's a lot of opinions on what to draw with and what to inject with. Too large of a needle to draw and you will take chants out of the stopper. I draw with a 22g

As for injecting, too big of a gauge and it will cause more PIP. I use a smaller gauge for less pip and a slower injection which is another thing you want to avoid pip. I use a 25g

I get everything from www.gpzservices.com

There's a lot of opinions on what to draw with and what to inject with. Too large of a needle to draw and you will take chants out of the stopper. I draw with a 22g

As for injecting, too big of a gauge and it will cause more PIP. I use a smaller gauge for less pip and a slower injection which is another thing you want to avoid pip. I use a 25g

I use GPZ also. They carried Terumo but it looks like they're phasing those out for Covidien. I've always used Terumo and BD. BD Syringes are nice too.

I use GPZ also. They carried Terumo but it looks like they're phasing those out for Covidien. I've always used Terumo and BD. BD Syringes are nice too.

Have you tried the covidien syringes? Can the different brand needles interchange with a different brand syringe? Say I have terumo needles for drawing and I have covidien syringes. Could I attach the drawing needle to it?

Top Bottom