napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms in EU

do you know how fast they ship? to denmark?

I live in Scandinavia aswell brother. It only takes me a little over a week :) it's funny, 'cause 2 of my packages have been opened by the customs (you can tell that they taped it up), but there is nothing they can do. SARM's are not illegal in any scandinavian country to my knowledge, and the bottles even comes without labels. So they have no clue of what they're looking at, and as long as it isn't illegal, they have no right to keep it.

You will LOVE the results you get from Pure Essence SARMs. They have been far above my already high expectations.

I live in Scandinavia aswell brother. It only takes me a little over a week :) it's funny, 'cause 2 of my packages have been opened by the customs (you can tell that they taped it up), but there is nothing they can do. SARM's are not illegal in any scandinavian country to my knowledge, and the bottles even comes without labels. So they have no clue of what they're looking at, and as long as it isn't illegal, they have no right to keep it.

You will LOVE the results you get from Pure Essence SARMs. They have been far above my already high expectations.

excellent brother... i know you have had an excellent experience thus far and it only gets better!

i have now recieved my sarms .. i got 4 bottles with no labels.. how do i know, what is what, i ordred : Mk-677, SR9009, Gw-501516 and Triple x

i have now recieved my sarms .. i got 4 bottles with no labels.. how do i know, what is what, i ordred : Mk-677, SR9009, Gw-501516 and Triple x

The label-free bottles are to easier get them through customs :) the SARMs are colour coded, the colours can be found on the Pure Essence website :)

all sarms come in green bottles, ancillaries in blue and male enhancements in amber bottles

sarms colors for what you ordered

gw is red/pink

sr is orange

677 is clear

triple x is in an amber bottle

Pure essence web site seems to be gone. Anyone else I should look to in order to get SARMs to Europe?

Top Bottom