napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Kickstarting a Test Cyp cycle with Test Prop?

Romes20

I am looking at my next cycle right now and have my mind set on a 10-12 week test cyp at 200mg twice a week (400mg total) with 40mg Tbol a day for 3.5-4 weeks as a kickstart. My last cycle (first) was test prop only and I will have a good bit left over. Is it possible to kickstart with test prop going into a cyp cycle? I'm sure that Tbol alone would be a sufficient lead-in until the cyp starts to kick in, but I was curious about general protocol for something like this. Thanks guys!

I don't see any reason you should kick start with prop. That's just my opinion though - especially if you plan on using Tbol @ 4omg a day for starters. Just hold on to that prop for the summer time bro - I love Test prop in the summer.

Can it be done? Yes. Will it make much difference? Probably not, but I understand wanting to use up what you have. You could just add it into your first few weeks along with the cyp. Or you could save it for when you plan to run a prop cycle

I wouldn't recommend adding in that test prop to your test cypionate cycle. It really doesn't make any sense at all, just like front loading. You are already kick starting with Tbol which is more than sufficient. By the time you are done with Tbol, the test should be going strong at that point

I wouldn't recommend adding in that test prop to your test cypionate cycle. It really doesn't make any sense at all, just like front loading. You are already kick starting with Tbol which is more than sufficient. By the time you are done with Tbol, the test should be going strong at that point
^Agreed. No point since you're running Tbol to kickstart. Save it for another day.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I never understood the term "kickstart". Lol. When you inject cyp in your system its active within a day or two. There is no kick start. Its called patience. And commitment.

PHURIOUS

I never understood the term "kickstart". Lol. When you inject cyp in your system its active within a day or two. There is no kick start. Its called patience. And commitment.

PHURIOUS
Very true.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Gotta agree with what's been said thus far.....well said Phurious

Gains come from long term hard work will power and time. There is no quick fix no magic pill no secret ingredient. Steroids are just a tool in a tool box. I know, i say this alot. Lol but ill keep saying till everyone hears me. If you dont have all the tools you arnt going to build shit.

If you dont know how to train

If you dont know when to eat how to eat and why you are eating it

If you dont get the proper rest

Of you dont take the proper supports and supplements at the right time

Then steroids wont do a damn thing.

Its a life style. Its a life long commitement to fitness.

Until guys understand all this and accept it they wont reach any goal they set.

So be patient. Do your injects when you are supposed to

Eat and lift and sleep. Commit. And you can attain anything

PHURIOUS

That's kinda what I was thinking as well. More curiosity than anything behind my question. Thanks for all the other replies, fellas! =)

Gains come from long term hard work will power and time. There is no quick fix no magic pill no secret ingredient. Steroids are just a tool in a tool box. I know, i say this alot. Lol but ill keep saying till everyone hears me. If you dont have all the tools you arnt going to build shit.

If you dont know how to train

If you dont know when to eat how to eat and why you are eating it

If you dont get the proper rest

Of you dont take the proper supports and supplements at the right time

Then steroids wont do a damn thing.

Its a life style. Its a life long commitement to fitness.

Until guys understand all this and accept it they wont reach any goal they set.

So be patient. Do your injects when you are supposed to

Eat and lift and sleep. Commit. And you can attain anything

PHURIOUS

Hey Phurious, I didn't get all of that. Can you repeat that one more time for me. Im taking notes now. LOL, Im JK

I definitely agree though. Commit, Train, Eat, Sleep, Repeat...We should put that on a t shirt

PHURIOUS

well said brother... that is very true... noone knows what patience really is as we all (including myself) want it now... once you understand and develop patience you can really grasp the statement you just made.. very nice

I am looking at my next cycle right now and have my mind set on a 10-12 week test cyp at 200mg twice a week (400mg total) with 40mg Tbol a day for 3.5-4 weeks as a kickstart. My last cycle (first) was test prop only and I will have a good bit left over. Is it possible to kickstart with test prop going into a cyp cycle? I'm sure that Tbol alone would be a sufficient lead-in until the cyp starts to kick in, but I was curious about general protocol for something like this. Thanks guys!

as many others said, its definitely not necessary... of course it can be done but your already getting a nice pop at the beginning with tbol... save your prop for the next time you actually run a prop cycle when it will be more fitting... a good thing to stack with tbol to start would be LGD-4033... that combo can give dbol like gains without the sides and lack of sustainability...

Top Bottom