napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lets go Iowa!!!!!!!

michigan actually had a damn good year considering how they have been bro... 5-8 last year... just a few plays away from only having 1 loss.. michigan state flat out beat them by a fluke and the utah game was very tight... the only game they flat out got beat was against ohio state... i know how important that game is but overall, they had a very promising year

yea i agree with that 100% but to get absolutely trounced at home by osu is a hugh dissapointment.That is considered bigger then a bowl game to alot of michigan fans

lets do it... iowa vs. alabama for the title would be fucking sweet!

That would be sweet but I would have to say bama would have another crystal ball to find space for in the trophy case. hahaha but we shall see what happens this weekend, good luck I know your dad is watching and sharing your excitement.

I LOVE my HAWKEYES!!! I've been wearing black & gold my whole life. This has been an awesome season and I can't wait to see a couple more teams get a taste of a good'ol Iowa ass kicking!

Congrats Dylan on your teams run and possible future championship aspirations. My family is from Ames, Iowa and still owns a quite a bit of land up there. But we have always been Arizona State Fans. Love these underdog teams, teams playing beyond expectations. Better then the Year we had sky high expectations loaded talent and they produced a big dud, hey at least I'm not a Texas fan.

thanks brother... its extremely important to me obviously for several reasons... i can't believe your family is from ames man! I grew up in des moines... crazy! Thanks for the wishes bro... this is way more than just being a fan so im sure you understand the importance to me...

yea i agree with that 100% but to get absolutely trounced at home by osu is a hugh dissapointment.That is considered bigger then a bowl game to alot of michigan fans

oh i know for sure.. it was an embarrassing loss but they are still nearly top 15 and they will go to a strong bowl game... there was not that kind of expectation this season... they don't have the best team but they have such a strong coach who is a flat out winner that he had them excelling far past expectation so that was a huge victory in itself... the next few years will be strong for them bro

That would be sweet but I would have to say bama would have another crystal ball to find space for in the trophy case. hahaha but we shall see what happens this weekend, good luck I know your dad is watching and sharing your excitement.

i appreciate brother, truly, i do

I LOVE my HAWKEYES!!! I've been wearing black & gold my whole life. This has been an awesome season and I can't wait to see a couple more teams get a taste of a good'ol Iowa ass kicking!

I just got a custom Iowa jersey with my name on the back for the game and a bad ass Starter Jacket for the game... Im not used to being in cold weather now for a while so the trip to Indianapolis, even though the game is in a dome, will be very cold for me but I would go in boxers in the cold to see this game!

I just got a custom Iowa jersey with my name on the back for the game and a bad ass Starter Jacket for the game... Im not used to being in cold weather now for a while so the trip to Indianapolis, even though the game is in a dome, will be very cold for me but I would go in boxers in the cold to see this game!

That's what up man! That will be a good time for sure

Wish I could be there to share this moment with you but I know your dad will be there. You will definitely have a great time and I will be there when they make it to the National Title....that will be a blast! It will be even better than last year.

oh i know for sure.. it was an embarrassing loss but they are still nearly top 15 and they will go to a strong bowl game... there was not that kind of expectation this season... they don't have the best team but they have such a strong coach who is a flat out winner that he had them excelling far past expectation so that was a huge victory in itself... the next few years will be strong for them bro

i think harbaugh is a good coach and they have a bright future. but that ass whipping they got from osu at home was embarrassing man lol.

that was an incredible day for football. ROLL TIDE!!!! but no shit all of the games played there was no shutout or blowout very good ball games that you had to watch until the end.

that was an incredible day for football. ROLL TIDE!!!! but no shit all of the games played there was no shutout or blowout very good ball games that you had to watch until the end.
The furd vs USC was a blowout. If USC ever got a competent coach watch out. Always the top recruiting class in the nation, always NFL prospects galore but since Pete left incompetent coaching and a crappy AD to go with it.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

I think mcafferty or whatever his name is def bumped himself up in the Heisman talk and bama's Henry I tought was a shoe in but his numbers weren't great against florida so maybe im biased, well yes I am biased but I want all trophies and shit to come to Alabama hahaha

i wish i could express the disappointment i have... to watch that, to have it the entire way, to hold them without a touchdown for over 59 minutes and to lose in the last minute, i have literally been in bed all day sulking and i NEVER and i mean NEVER let things get me the next day on anything but this has me in such a horrible way... i guess sadness is the greatest description of how i feel... its just so hard to explain but its just devastating... they fought so hard and they were the better team but they just did not finish it... it was such a great experience and the atmosphere was unreal but the emotions after a defeat like this are horrible... losing your running back in the first quarter, who just happens to be the leading touchdown scorer in the big ten, did not do them any favors but they still had the game in their hands... hopefully they get to go to the rose bowl now and salvage the season... i really believe in this team though and i know they can play with anyone...

Top Bottom