napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Got my lab results back.

C

Crowman88

Just to preface I'm 30 years old 6' tall 198lbs and roughly 15%bf. I've been training hard for 6 years and have made alot of progress from where I started at 150 lbs. The last few years have been a grind and I've always wondered if my test was low. I finally got my levels checked last week and test was at 393 and free test at 7.1 both very low. I want to run a cycle of test around 400-500mg then run trt levels. I have no problem with with TRT for life. I want to do things right and beleive less is more. I plan to run just a few cycles a year. I want to feel good and take things to the next level and do not trust a doctor to prescribe some bullshit gel. Any advice on the situation and my first cycle would be much appreciated.

Dude my dog would not treat me at 291. I got treatment when i got to 61. I also wanted to die but that's when I got help. 393 isn't in any way very low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to preface I'm 30 years old 6' tall 198lbs and roughly 15%bf. I've been training hard for 6 years and have made alot of progress from where I started at 150 lbs. The last few years have been a grind and I've always wondered if my test was low. I finally got my levels checked last week and test was at 393 and free test at 7.1 both very low. I want to run a cycle of test around 400-500mg then run trt levels. I have no problem with with TRT for life. I want to do things right and beleive less is more. I plan to run just a few cycles a year. I want to feel good and take things to the next level and do not trust a doctor to prescribe some bullshit gel. Any advice on the situation and my first cycle would be much appreciated.

Nearly 400 test is actually still considered normal range. I understand you'd probably want it a little higher than that, but before jumping on the TRT route I would explore some natural methods to try and bring you better into more middle range first.

TRT is a lifetime commitment, and there's no reason to go that route unless you have to

My free test was 7.1 the range is 9.3- 26.5, don't that cause some concern?

Man Crow, I agree with the others. Talking TRT before your 1st cycle is crazy.
Try some nat test boosters 1st. Then run a legit test cycle. See how it goes.

what exactly are you wanting to accomplish from your cycle? what are your goals? im not opposed to trt for you but i would start with a cycle, run it as i lay it out for you and then start your trt at 150-175 mg week... let me know the goal from the cycle and i'll give you a full layout

When my BF was higher, my test levels were low like yours.. but after running 1 or 2 cycles, building more muscle and dropping BF, my test levels have been climbing since. If you want TRT, go for it. But I think you can get your test levels up by dropping some more BF and running a proper PCT.

I think youre jumping the gun with the whole TRT though.. Do a cycle first bro, and then decide. Take your time though and be patient

what exactly are you wanting to accomplish from your cycle? what are your goals? im not opposed to trt for you but i would start with a cycle, run it as i lay it out for you and then start your trt at 150-175 mg week... let me know the goal from the cycle and i'll give you a full layout
Man I would love to put on 10-20lbs of clean muscle. Ultimately I would like be 220 and 10%. Being single digit is not for me, I plan to do some powerlifting meets in the future and want a happy medium of looking great and maximal perfermance. I would like to add Decca into a second cycle sometime down the road. I'm not in a hurry I just want to get the most out of my body and I feel at my current levels I'm not.

Man I would love to put on 10-20lbs of clean muscle. Ultimately I would like be 220 and 10%. Being single digit is not for me, I plan to do some powerlifting meets in the future and want a happy medium of looking great and maximal perfermance. I would like to add Decca into a second cycle sometime down the road. I'm not in a hurry I just want to get the most out of my body and I feel at my current levels I'm not.

okay cool bro... lets not even be thinking about a second cycle... your WAY ahead of yourself... focus on ONE thing at a time... you have no clue what you'll want to do by that time and its beyond pointless to think about... lets get focused on the task at hand... since its your first cycle, you dont want nor need a bunch of different steroids but we can implements sarms with test and really get you moving in the right direction... here is what i would go with...

1-12 test cyp 500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

that isnt very low.you are in a zone where it isnt easy to get precribed pct.

run exact what you said for a 1st cycle test e or c alone for 12 week. 400-500 mg is fine.

How would it look if I transitioned into trt dose 150-200 after cycle, would I need the aromasin anymore? Thanks man.

How would it look if I transitioned into trt dose 150-200 after cycle, would I need the aromasin anymore? Thanks man.

Im guessing you will want to check bloods and see if you have symptoms of high estrogen. My TRT is 140mg and I dont seem to need any AI. There are some guys here that have to take aromasin daily just because they look at a bottle or Test. We are all different.

I am on 140mg as well. Was I should say. Doc dropped me to 120mg to see what I get to. At 140mg I was taking Adex 0.5mg twice a week and that was too much. Had my estrogen way low. So now it's only once a week. I'll know when I do bloods for the doc in April. Everyone is different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once you come off of a cycle you should at least run an AI for a few weeks longer to prevent any estrogen rebound from coming. That's where a lot of guys run into problems.

I also would t recommend jumping the gun on TRT either. I would give a full proper PCT a shot after your cycle first and see if you can recover naturally

Do you reccomend sarms if you cruise after cycle? IM just learning about their benifits and looking to keep as much as I can.

Top Bottom