napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hygetropin HGH?

Majani187

.............................................................................................................................................

Last edited:
Wait from their store? Lol something is not right there first of all.... Hyges are fine. It all comes down to the supplier though. You cant usually buy direct from a supplier like that as just an average end user. At least not usually. Hyges had some issues a couple years back with counterfeits and what not but overall its decent. What are they charging you. Where exactly are you getting it.

Hyges were very good not long ago. Then the next thing, the company was shut down or stopped producing them. I'm not sure if what's out there is legit now. Or maybe left over stock.

Hyges were very good not long ago. Then the next thing, the company was shut down or stopped producing them. I'm not sure if what's out there is legit now. Or maybe left over stock.

Hard to say. Biggest redflag is you mentioned you could buy it straight from thier store.....

Pretty much all chinese hgh is made at the same place. And its all generic. But a hyge store. Mmmm no. Its probly just a supplier possibly even fake.

PHURIOUS

Not to say generic isnt good. I have had some tested and it tested high. And they work good. But there is better ways than a possibly shady store

PHURIOUS

Not to say generic isnt good. I have had some tested and it tested high. And they work good. But there is better ways than a possibly shady store

PHURIOUS

Agreed. When dropping that kinda cake on goods, you def want to know what you are getting….

Damn that sounds like some badass shit

Oh it is i got my hands on like 5 pens a while back and used then. I grew like crazy and all my injuries were gone but its like $6-8 an iu

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom