napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Continuous Cycles?

Learning a ton from you veterans!! I was wondering, after say an oral cycle for 6 weeks and then pct can you immediately start over again? Do you need time off post pct or can you for an example run Tbol 6 weeks then pct for 4 weeks then repeat another oral cycle and could you do this indefinitely????

Generally time on including pct= time off. That's the time when most guys use a bridge i.e. SARMS until they cycle again. There are plenty of options for a bridge, Pure Essence actually has stacks already laid out on the website.

SARMS are perfect bridging cycles, but you def want to give your body a break, unless you're TRT. Time on plus PCT equals time off.

You should check out pureessenceresearch.com

Time on + pct = time off. Sarms will do wonders for you in the off period to bridge in between cycles. On a side note, it is always recommended to run test as a base. Much better than an oral only cycle in regards to gains and keepability.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Why would you want to run oral only cycles though?? Id advise against that for sure. I would always suggest running a test base with all cycles.

Well I'm not exactly keen on the idea of Injections. I've not done a cycle of anything before and I'm ready to try Something. I don't need to be Mr. Olympia I just want to gain 15 or 20 lbs. And hopefully keep half of that. So my plan is to do my first cycle with orals and see how it goes. I just didn't know how frequently you could do an oral cycle. As I said I just want to gain a little quality dry mass. Such as with Epistane or Tbol. Current stats are 5'8" 170lbs. 15% bf. uploadfromtaptalk1448837831872.jpg

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Well I'm not exactly keen on the idea of Injections. I've not done a cycle of anything before and I'm ready to try Something. I don't need to be Mr. Olympia I just want to gain 15 or 20 lbs. And hopefully keep half of that. So my plan is to do my first cycle with orals and see how it goes. I just didn't know how frequently you could do an oral cycle. As I said I just want to gain a little quality dry mass. Such as with Epistane or Tbol. Current stats are 5'8" 170lbs. 15% bf. View attachment 2074

youre gonna have to get over your needle fear if you ever want to Cycle properly. first cycle is TEST so you must inject. TEST is your base for every cycle, so you will be injecting every cycle for the rest of your life. you have to get over the needle fear. once you do it, its not as bad as you initially think

Trust me, I hated needles a lot. I had teeth drilled with no novicain cause I hated needles so much. But them gainzzzz are worth it lol.

No matter what you decide to cycle with, whether it be orals or injectibles, you need to take the proper time off. However long your cycle is and PCT, you need to take off afterwards. So if you have a 6 week cycle and 4 week PCT, you need 10 weeks off before running another cycle.

The good news is that you can take that time between cycles and run a SARMS stack. That's going to be a great time to utilize sarms as abridge in between cycles. If you'd like me to help you setup a bridge with sarms, I can definitely do that bro

Thank you sir. I am curious how my body will react to some gear. [emoji1]

you always want to ease into that, one step at a time... always remember its a marathon and not a sprint... if your intent on running oral only cycles, at the very least you want to add a nice sarms stack as well as proviron to it to give it the most enhancement possible as you will find an oral only cycle to be rather disappointing and more so a waste of a cycle... you don't need monster cycles with the goals you have... epistane can give you excellent size as can tbol... i am running epistane myself in one month... you can run an oral up to 6 weeks and run it with a sarms stack or you can run an oral on the front and back and really get a nice cycle... you could do something like this...

1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-14 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-14 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-14 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-14 epistane 30-60 mg day
9-14 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

you always want to ease into that, one step at a time... always remember its a marathon and not a sprint... if your intent on running oral only cycles, at the very least you want to add a nice sarms stack as well as proviron to it to give it the most enhancement possible as you will find an oral only cycle to be rather disappointing and more so a waste of a cycle... you don't need monster cycles with the goals you have... epistane can give you excellent size as can tbol... i am running epistane myself in one month... you can run an oral up to 6 weeks and run it with a sarms stack or you can run an oral on the front and back and really get a nice cycle... you could do something like this...

1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-14 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-14 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-14 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-14 epistane 30-60 mg day
9-14 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

That looks damn near perfect to me! I like it!

Top Bottom