napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lets go Iowa!!!!!!!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Many of you know that I am an avid sports fan... Ask Mrs. Gemelli how it is to live with me... Our televisions rarely change from all ESPN channels or whatever sporting event is on tv... Trust me, Im glued at all times...

So, I am originally from Iowa, yes, IOWA... LOLLL

So to see what they are doing this season is more than unreal... My dad and I have always shared the moments of going to MANY Iowa games, football and basketball throughout my entire life and have seen it all with them EXCEPT for what we are seeing this year... This is more than a once in a lifetime occurrence and I fully believe he has something to do with them doing what they are doing this year... I am beyond saddened that he is not here to see this but I KNOW he is watching and definitely has something to do with what is happening...

I am going to the Big Ten championship game this weekend to watch them play Michigan State and if they win, they will be in the college football playoff, which I absolutely will go to see as well... Please give them your prayers and cheers this weekend.. It really means everything to me! GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im just going to say this GO State!!! I am a big time MSU fan and I hope Connor Cook with his bum shoulder beat the pants off of Iowa. Repeat of the Penn State victory would be nice. Have fun at the big game and I wish I could be there

Oh and let me add we deserve to be number 2. Roll Tide my ass

Dylan, it is pretty amazing to see what Iowa is doing this year. And that's cool that you and your pops shared that together. My dad and I are similar in that we've shared many moments in watching the chiefs and, this year more importantly, the Royals. I was only 7 the last time they won the world series so didn't remember much of that one....But them winning this year will be something he and I will always share.

Going back to what you were saying about Iowa doing something special reminds me of the 07 season when Kansas had a special year, only losing one game and winning the Orange Bowl.....then the following spring winning the NCAA tournament. Cherish this moment, my friend! I'm glad for ya!

Dylan, it is pretty amazing to see what Iowa is doing this year. And that's cool that you and your pops shared that together. My dad and I are similar in that we've shared many moments in watching the chiefs and, this year more importantly, the Royals. I was only 7 the last time they won the world series so didn't remember much of that one....But them winning this year will be something he and I will always share.

Going back to what you were saying about Iowa doing something special reminds me of the 07 season when Kansas had a special year, only losing one game and winning the Orange Bowl.....then the following spring winning the NCAA tournament. Cherish this moment, my friend! I'm glad for ya!

I really appreciate that man, truly... I wont forget this post... You clearly know the significance of the priceless father and son bond on things like this... The best time ive ever had was my dad and i going to the iowa vs michigan game several years back and to beat michigan then was such a big deal. It was misting the whole game and we had ponchos etc... Iowa won and we just had the time of our lives... Ive done so many things but this is a moment that stands out more than anything... I know he will be at the bame with me... Thank you for your your post bro

I've got some friends here in kc, as well as my neighbors, that are Iowa alums. I'll be rooting for you guys. And I'm glad you guys beat Nebraska. I didn't like the huskers when they were in the big 12 and still don't like them now that they're in the big 10.

I've got some friends here in kc, as well as my neighbors, that are Iowa alums. I'll be rooting for you guys. And I'm glad you guys beat Nebraska. I didn't like the huskers when they were in the big 12 and still don't like them now that they're in the big 10.

I appreciate it bro... I despise nebraska too bro so beating them, especially at their house is awesome!

Ill root for Iowa this weekend but a big Ol Roll Tide, come on really State should be #1? Who have they played besides Mich St and they got it handed to them, they are good but you don't get better playing down, and they haven't even played down that well. Roll Tide and Go Hawks

Ill root for Iowa this weekend but a big Ol Roll Tide, come on really State should be #1? Who have they played besides Mich St and they got it handed to them, they are good but you don't get better playing down, and they haven't even played down that well. Roll Tide and Go Hawks

lets do it... iowa vs. alabama for the title would be fucking sweet!

I cant believe iowa is rated in The top 4 nationally!! As a Minnesotan and gopher fan it kills me lol im looking out the wundow expectin pigs to fly by

keep counting MSU out. you guys will be surprised. Hey Dylan where you actually sitting and don't worry my friend your dad will be there in spirt enjoying the game with you.

keep counting MSU out. you guys will be surprised. Hey Dylan where you actually sitting and don't worry my friend your dad will be there in spirt enjoying the game with you.

everyone is laughing about iowa even having a chance bro... noone is giving iowa a chance... so noone is counting msu out, its the other way around... these people on tv think iowa is a joke... i guess they dont really watch games start to finish like i do but its all good... im sitting in the fourth row in 218... if you look at the view from the seat on the lucas oil website, its a sick view... i appreciate you saying that about my dad being there... i know he will be... i appreciate that brother

everyone is laughing about iowa even having a chance bro... noone is giving iowa a chance... so noone is counting msu out, its the other way around... these people on tv think iowa is a joke... i guess they dont really watch games start to finish like i do but its all good... im sitting in the fourth row in 218... if you look at the view from the seat on the lucas oil website, its a sick view... i appreciate you saying that about my dad being there... i know he will be... i appreciate that brother

Your dad would be so proud Dylan your spreading ur wisdom being a great father figure to some (ur one to me) :D

sorry to say my college team is the michigan wolverines and they got trounced by osu! i was expecting better things from them this year with Jim Harbaugh. if anyone know mich football , they know their year is judged on their result on the osu game.

Your dad would be so proud Dylan your spreading ur wisdom being a great father figure to some (ur one to me) :D

i really appreciate that brother... to hear that means im doing something right but i know he would be so proud to hear that... i'll do my best to always set the right example...

sorry to say my college team is the michigan wolverines and they got trounced by osu! i was expecting better things from them this year with Jim Harbaugh. if anyone know mich football , they know their year is judged on their result on the osu game.

michigan actually had a damn good year considering how they have been bro... 5-8 last year... just a few plays away from only having 1 loss.. michigan state flat out beat them by a fluke and the utah game was very tight... the only game they flat out got beat was against ohio state... i know how important that game is but overall, they had a very promising year

they deff get no respect.. many experts were predicting them to lose to nebraska last week! nebraska isnt even good !

i want them to continue to get no respect though because it only motivates them to continue to do what they do, and thats just win... lets break this down... iowa beat purdue by 20 and michigan state barely beat them by 3... iowa beat nebraska and michigan state lost to them... michigan state's big wins... beat oregon against a qb with a broken thumb... beat michigan on the biggest fluke of the year and beat ohio state with an injured zeke running... yet everyone talks about how impressive they are... we will see... i want iowa to be a huge underdog... they will just come out and play their game and we will see what happens...

Congrats Dylan on your teams run and possible future championship aspirations. My family is from Ames, Iowa and still owns a quite a bit of land up there. But we have always been Arizona State Fans. Love these underdog teams, teams playing beyond expectations. Better then the Year we had sky high expectations loaded talent and they produced a big dud, hey at least I'm not a Texas fan.

Top Bottom