napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence RAD140, SR9009, AND GW50156 log

Awesome bro!

9455a2dbca1b5e9c60c0f379ab5238bb.jpg

lol hilarious..

NEW UPDATE.

So today is one week on everything. I've felt under the weather fighting a cold and I work outside in the south Florida sun. Today it was only 82 degrees out. Which is cool here lol. So I went to the gym for chest and arms today. Started out feeling tired but all the sudden felt that I didn't even need a rest between sets. It hit stuff back to back and zero rest between. I'm talking none. Endurance was thru the roof. Also was very hard and tight feeling. Felt just like I was on anavar.

NEW UPDATE.

So today is one week on everything. I've felt under the weather fighting a cold and I work outside in the south Florida sun. Today it was only 82 degrees out. Which is cool here lol. So I went to the gym for chest and arms today. Started out feeling tired but all the sudden felt that I didn't even need a rest between sets. It hit stuff back to back and zero rest between. I'm talking none. Endurance was thru the roof. Also was very hard and tight feeling. Felt just like I was on anavar.

That's pretty damn sweet man. Pretty incredible endurance when your time between sets goes to next to nothing like that. Nice update!

NEW UPDATE.

Sounds like your coming around, and hopefully getting better. Nothing worse then feeling shitty and not getting the sessions in.

NEW UPDATE.

great to hear brother! sarms definitely give this feeling and a major characterisitc is the endurance.. just wait until your feeling 100% again and then see how great you recover in between sets and how high your output is!

WEEK 2 UPDATE.

Feeling better and hitting it hard.

Some notes so far- even with my test dose down to 250mg a week, I still feel like I'm at a much higher dose. Like 750-1000mg no joke. Libido is also very high. Like high test levels.

There is a very noticed hardness when working out like I'm on anavar or similar compound. Ive had to rethink my workout to accommodate the blood going into muscles and pumps.

Endurance is still very high. Now it doesn't help your lung capacity but it does help with overall readyness to keep going. Can do set after set without a break.

Another strange thing I was not expecting is my aggressive behavior is coming out. I'm an aggressive type person who has to be careful cause I'm the type to actually do something bad and end up in prison or the news. So I've noticed a change in mood. Also almost told my boss to go f himself a few times. Maybe it's just me being over careful. I don't know.

Week 3 update.

Still doing good. Good pumps and good endurance during workouts.

Only issue is Rad140 gives me aggression and bad mood. I've played with the dose timing and basically can't take it in the morning without wanting to kill my boss or yell at my kids. Other than that no issues.

Week 3 update.

Still doing good. Good pumps and good endurance during workouts.

Only issue is Rad140 gives me aggression and bad mood. I've played with the dose timing and basically can't take it in the morning without wanting to kill my boss or yell at my kids. Other than that no issues.

very nice progress brother... anytime you are increasing testosterone, you can definitely get aggressive and hopefully that is something you can control but all signs are showing nothing but excellent progress... very nice work so far!

Thanks Dylan. I've been able to keep my size and strength so far from my last cycle so that is a definite plus. I've run up to 1150mg of test ew and didn't feel aggressive. So that was a strange side effect for me. But it helps in the gym and as long as I take it at night I'm fine. Just had to play with the timing. I recognized it coming and made the changes necessary.

Hope you are doing good too brother and keep up them gainzzzzzz.

Thanks Dylan. I've been able to keep my size and strength so far from my last cycle so that is a definite plus. I've run up to 1150mg of test ew and didn't feel aggressive. So that was a strange side effect for me. But it helps in the gym and as long as I take it at night I'm fine. Just had to play with the timing. I recognized it coming and made the changes necessary.

That certainly says a lot about how powerful RAD is with the effect you are getting with aggression. Running that much test and not getting it, but getting it while on RAD is a true testament of the compound.

Keep the updates coming buddy!

Lolllll you know it brotha! Yes you know what to do with accommodating timing... Once you get that down, which you have,i it should be be very smooth in terms of side effects the rest of the way

WEEK 4 UPDATE - MID CYCLE.

Everything is still going well. I have not lost much strength from my previous cycle. Still have my size and hardness too. I would definitely say this is a great bridge between cycles in which I'm doing. You don't lose everything you worked so hard for and then able to come back to hit your next cycle hard and still strong. No more getting weak then wasting a couple weeks of the new cycle just getting back to where you were before.

Libido is noticeably high and aggression also. Muscles stay hard and ready to work.

I thought this combo would cut a lot of weight. Well it didn't and the fault is mine cause I've been eating a lot more restaurant type food and more carbs. Carbs are my weak point and gotta eat them to feel full. So it is just one of those things. I maintained my power and size but got a little softer looking in the mid section. Oh well. Worse things can happen. I'll try more to clean up my food and drop a little water I've put on.

Everything is still going well. I have not lost much strength from my previous cycle. Still have my size and hardness too. I would definitely say this is a great bridge between cycles in which I'm doing. You don't lose everything you worked so hard for and then able to come back to hit your next cycle hard and still strong. No more getting weak then wasting a couple weeks of the new cycle just getting back to where you were before.

Libido is noticeably high and aggression also. Muscles stay hard and ready to work.

I thought this combo would cut a lot of weight. Well it didn't and the fault is mine cause I've been eating a lot more restaurant type food and more carbs. Carbs are my weak point and gotta eat them to feel full. So it is just one of those things. I maintained my power and size but got a little softer looking in the mid section. Oh well. Worse things can happen. I'll try more to clean up my food and drop a little water I've put on.

Good to hear you've kept your strength size, and hardness bro. That's a very good thing.

I know what you mean about diet. Sometimes it can be a struggle. These sarms do awesome things for fat loss, but it's still an uphill battle if the diet isn't there to support it. Just keep killing it, and try to keep that diet tight bro!

Good news is tho, my weight hasn't gone up. I'm still at 195. Just not quite as lean looking but I'm sure it's just some extra water and could come off fairly easy.

Thanks for the support Rick.

Its crazy how bad eating out is.. I was tracking macros and sodium while eating out and I eliminated that real quick. Its amazing how much shit they put in the food to make it taste good.

Sad part is that I know it's bad lol. Just got in a rut of going out more than once a week. Then decided to get appetizers too hahaha.

Sad part is that I know it's bad lol. Just got in a rut of going out more than once a week. Then decided to get appetizers too hahaha.

It's easy to go overboard when going out to eat. It happens to me every so often as well. Everything adds up,with a quickness, and before you know it you had a couple thousand calories or more in one sitting

very nice work so far... you already know the areas that need corrected and sarms are allowing you to not add weight even when not eating good but you are missing out on the hardening and slimming effects with it... if you need better carb sources, i can definitely help but i think you already know, its just a matter of you forcing yourself to do it... keep up the good work otherwise and truly work on this so you can get max results!

Top Bottom