napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test Prop/NPP SARM Cycle Pct

8cartman8

I've been running my SARMs with good results so far but I plan on adding NPP & Test Prop to the mix; I'm thinking NPP at 400-500 mg/week and Test at around 300-400 mg/week for about 10 weeks...I have caber on hand as well as arimidex, HCG, nolvadex, and clomid..I also have HMG and have never used it for PCT in the past but I'm anxious to try it...I'd much appreciate if folks could weigh in on what they think would be the best PCT route to head down and lay out a good protocol...thanks for the help...lastly, I rarely have gyne issues but have had prolactin issues in the past using nandrolones...

8cartman8 said:
I've been running my SARMs with good results so far but I plan on adding NPP & Test Prop to the mix; I'm thinking NPP at 400-500 mg/week and Test at around 300-400 mg/week for about 10 weeks...I have caber on hand as well as arimidex, HCG, nolvadex, and clomid..I also have HMG and have never used it for PCT in the past but I'm anxious to try it...I'd much appreciate if folks could weigh in on what they think would be the best PCT route to head down and lay out a good protocol...thanks for the help...lastly, I rarely have gyne issues but have had prolactin issues in the past using nandrolones...

Make sure you run that caber while on the NPP at 0.5mg twice per week, along with dosing Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD. Arimadex will also work as your AI, but Aromasin would be a better choice, especially in PCT because of its recovery benefits of increasing free test, increasing IGF, lowering SHBG, and increasing libido. Here is the PCT I recommend to you

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg ED
MK-2866 25mg ED

8cartman8 said:

here's a full layout for you bro

1-12 test prop 100 mg eod
1-10 npp 150 mg eod
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-10 dostinex .5 mg e3d
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-10 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

pct 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Hey guys, I have some test prop/TNE 150 from phurious now and thought I'd give it a try instead of just straight prop(still using the NPP) to see that extra burst in the gym and to try something different...how could I incorporate this instead...would I be better off injecting everyday or stick to eod still, and would it matter if I inject a certain amount of time before the gym or does it not matter?Any insight would be greatly appreciated...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I have some test prop/TNE 150 from phurious now and thought I'd give it a try instead of just straight prop(still using the NPP) to see that extra burst in the gym and to try something different...how could I incorporate this instead...would I be better off injecting everyday or stick to eod still, and would it matter if I inject a certain amount of time before the gym or does it not matter?Any insight would be greatly appreciated...

Since it is a blend with prop and test no ester, I think it would be best used every day, and make your pins be preworkout for the added boost

I definitely will, I have a feeling it'll be pretty epic, deca has always been the anabolic that really flips the switch, so I'm sure NPP will as well, and I'm hoping to see something really new and awesome with the TNE...

Love npp and prop together. That is my combo but I usually run that in spring. Love TNE although the last time I was blasting it with prop my E levels went haywire so just keep your AI dose dialed in. Love the TNE aggression

Im definitely interested in seeing how this goes for you bro. Im running prop in my next run and would love to hear your thoughts and opinions on the prop/TNE from phurious. Im sure its stellar but im interested to hear about how it runs as a base

I definitely will, I have a feeling it'll be pretty epic, deca has always been the anabolic that really flips the switch, so I'm sure NPP will as well, and I'm hoping to see something really new and awesome with the TNE...

Sounds like a great cycle to me brother! Everything should kick in nice and quick

Top Bottom