napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren blood pressure

So i just want to make sure i got it down right. between the 8 weeks of test 500mg a week and the 8 weeks of tren/test 200mg, take a week off everything or 2 week break for the test levels to fall into 200's instead of saying at 500?

If I was doing that I'd just reduce the test and start the tren. The test will self taper itself off of the higher levels at nearly the same rate the tren takes to build up in your system because of both being the same enanthate ester.

So are you planning on dropping the test down so that the tren can do the bulk of the work with the fewest sides?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok good move...when I've ran tren, I've tried both high test and low test, and high test was MISERABLE; there were so many nights I'd stand in the doorway in the dead of winter to cool off because I'd get so hot..heck, I even had my wife start refrigerated IV's on myself which helped tremendously too...but low test was perfect, not many sides at all, and very tolerable and I ran my tren pretty high and saw awesome results...I pinned everyday though too to keep everything as stable as possible but I'm anal like that and have good access to a plethora of Med supplies, but it's probably not necessary...

I run my test/tren ratio at 500/400 to 750/600. I always run my test higher than tren and ive tried both way several times, i feel alot better this way and always use long esthers over short as i prefer pinning the least amount possible just preference after so many years. Will be user dependent everyone is different, just remember tren is much stronger than test and test is usually more tolerable than tren

I run my test/tren ratio at 500/400 to 750/600. I always run my test higher than tren and ive tried both way several times, i feel alot better this way and always use long esthers over short as i prefer pinning the least amount possible just preference after so many years. Will be user dependent everyone is different, just remember tren is much stronger than test and test is usually more tolerable than tren

See everyone is diff. I run mine reversed. 600 tren 400 sometimes even 200 test. And my body responds quick.

PHURIOUS

See everyone is diff. I run mine reversed. 600 tren 400 sometimes even 200 test. And my body responds quick.

PHURIOUS

^For sure, definitely bro. Thats the thing with drugs, everyone responds alot different so one method for one person may not work the same for another. So many variables with this,

Absolutly. Which is why i hate when guys. Not on here ofcourse but like a gym rat dude who thinks he knows shit tries to tell a guy what to run and how. If u havnt tried some things u wont ever know what does or doesnt work for your particular body

PHURIOUS

Absolutly. Which is why i hate when guys. Not on here ofcourse but like a gym rat dude who thinks he knows shit tries to tell a guy what to run and how. If u havnt tried some things u wont ever know what does or doesnt work for your particular body

PHURIOUS

Exactly, you hitting the nail on the head bro. Thats why dosages and methods should only be considered simple basic guidelines and its up to people with trial and error to determine which works best for them. There really is no other way to be for certain, as everyone is so different. So true..

Yep you guys are right on, everyone is so very different and what works for me may or may not work for someone else...good post..^5

Yep you guys are right on, everyone is so very different and what works for me may or may not work for someone else...good post..^5

exactly and its good to always include that in a post when you write about personal experiences... i try to make sure i always do that but sometimes we all forget but its important to stress that everyone is different on their responses and one method is not necessarily the right way but what works for each individual...

I was taking AI Cycle support and it lowers my BP and I felt like I was going to faint once I stop I felt better. Whatever is in AI Cycle Support does not agree with me.

200mg of tren enth is a pretty low dose, will it have a significant increase in blood pressure? and can i use gw, hawthorn berry, coq10 and carditone all at the same time? seems like its quite a lot for blood pressure. I have a little above average blood pressure.

Pretty much how I do it as well, except I've come to prefer test and Tren pretty much equal now. I've done 600mg test with 600mg Tren and loved it

200mg of tren enth is a pretty low dose, will it have a significant increase in blood pressure? and can i use gw, hawthorn berry, coq10 and carditone all at the same time? seems like its quite a lot for blood pressure. I have a little above average blood pressure.
It depends on the individual. 200mg might seem like a low dose, but Tren is extremely harsh and strong. Even low doses can be very hard on your health including blood pressure....especially if you are prone which it sounds like you are

i dont see 200 mg causing you issues brother and you absolutely can use all products listed along with it... those are all just natural supplements aside from gw nd gw goes hand in hand with tren... all the items listed are actually very ideal here... i would look at gw and sr9009 along with all the others listed and you will be loving it and should not have any issues with sides... always keep a close eye but you SHOULD be just fine

Top Bottom