napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

tren and anavar

I read somewhere that anavar should always be used with tren because anavar will help with something that tren causes. Im not sure what it was but it sounded true. Anyone have any thoughts?

I read somewhere that anavar should always be used with tren because anavar will help with something that tren causes. Im not sure what it was but it sounded true. Anyone have any thoughts?

I dont know who told you that but thats completly wrong.

PHURIOUS

THis is where i got it from

"
Thumbs up Why Anavar should ALWAYS be run with TrenBelone (TriTRENabol by PSL Labs)

We all know the story with Tren, Radical Strength gains FAST, and Aggression.
The Aggression is largely do to Tren being what I call a "Triple Androgen" up to 3-4 times more potent then Test interms of operating as an Adrogen on the CNS.

Now the Strength gains are so Fast that MANY injuries ruin peoples cycle with Tears and more. The reason this happens is Collagen Synthesis, and Elastin cannot keep up pace with the huge increases in performance.

Many also note cramping on Tren, and have theories as to why, but my own theory is that while Tren Increases strength largely by enervating the CNS it DOES NOTHING for ATP synthesis ( aka endogenous Creatine), so the muscle is not able to hold as much glycogen ,atp, and h20 then needed to keep pace as well.

The 4 things that "Specialize" in increasing collegen and elastin relative to other AAS are: HGH, Deca/NPP, EQ, and our star ANAVAR.

GH takes way too long to work, same with EQ so they cannot keep pace. Deca/NPP are not to be used with Tren since Prolactin levels would be super sky high and just intoloerbale to deal with. Not to mention the other 3 do nt do nearly what Anavar can do in terms of ATP formation.

So not only does Anavar Increase collegen and elastin, in increases ATP. And because Ananvar is an ORAL in works RIGHT away at doing its Job for us

PSL Labs with the Advent of the Superior TriTrenabol also gives us some of the best and well priced Anavar on the planet.

Sample Cycle on TriTrenabol and Anavar?

300-400 mgs a week Sustanon
400-500 mgs a week of TriTrenabol
and 40-60 mgs a day of PSL Anavar

Get huge and strong FAST Safely brothers

"

Cause that is the silliest thing i ever heard.

What is the something it causes?

Cause u want to run caber w it. But never heard ana ar

PHURIOUS

That's one of the most ridiculous things I've read in my life. I ran anavar with tren once, and the anavar didn't do jack shit for me. Maybe some people prefer anavar during their Tren cycles, but I definitely wouldn't correlate them together as anything special. Actually I think Tren and winstrol is the shit, along with Masteron and GW!! For me that's where it's at

tren test caber aromasin and something for blood pressure is all that's needed for runing a safe tren cycle, right?
It's not that simple though. People need to be ready for Tren and have enough cycles under theur belt. It's an advanced drug with harsh sides that is for advanced users. It wrecks havoc on cholesterol lipids, blood pressure, etc...so that's why I wouldn't run Tren without GW either. I'd also add SR9009 to it as well

OP, ever go into GNC and tell you something they have is the absolute best product and you really need to buy it?

Ever been to a used car lot?

People will say anything to make a buck.

I have a question regarding adding tren e into a cycle. If i want to transition from just test 500mg a week into 200mg of test and 200mg of tren a week, how do i go about it? I know the 500mg of test will still be active for 2 weeks about, so if i add 200mg test+tren it will be like its 700mg test right? or do i just pin 200/200 and it will be fine?

i dont buy into that. i mean its something i would have to really study but off the top of my head , i dont agree.

I have a question regarding adding tren e into a cycle. If i want to transition from just test 500mg a week into 200mg of test and 200mg of tren a week, how do i go about it? I know the 500mg of test will still be active for 2 weeks about, so if i add 200mg test+tren it will be like its 700mg test right? or do i just pin 200/200 and it will be fine?

Why would you be going from a higher dose of test down to a lower one? That part confuses me. If you were to run Tren and want to run a low dose test with it, your test dose should have been lower from the get go

Why would you be going from a higher dose of test down to a lower one? That part confuses me. If you were to run Tren and want to run a low dose test with it, your test dose should have been lower from the get go

Just a thought Rick, Personally I think if your running Test by itself with maybe a oral you need to dose it higher. But mixed with outher compounds I am of the opionon of dosing it lower. Results may very on what your trying to do and how you respond to other compounds. Everybody has there op on this subject as I understand you love running high test. For me I am getting older and don't want to screw with Prostate growth as my dad just had to have emergency surgery at the age of 67 last week due to a enlarged prostate with complications.

I was planing to run test 500mg for 12 weeks but now im changing my mind, im going to do test 8 weeks and tren and test at 200mg each for 8 weeks, im already on week 6, and my mind is made up so threes no truing back

Top Bottom