napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Weight loss supplement for wife

My wife wants to lose some weight and wants the best supplement but doesn't want any type of steroid or anything that will change her body abnormally.. what do you guys think?

My wife uses Shred jym. Only available on bodybuilding.com but she loves it and it works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a woman Ive tried numerous things for weight loss.. pills..ptotein supps..thermogenics..bee pollen....
most effective and easiest way I lost weight..i dropped 40lbs in 5 months.. I learned how to eat the right foods lower my calorie intake and brought in protein supplements that were high in fiber and low in sugar. Id eat 3-4 of these in between meals. I had assistance from a professional with my initial weight loss however ended up able to do it on my own and maintain for years! The supps I use are on bariatric.com. protein powders can be made as shakes or pudding. . The crunchies are good and so is the chili..the most important piece is eating correctly.
I have seen the shred line and was interested but never tried it and now probably wont.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

My wife wants to lose some weight and wants the best supplement but doesn't want any type of steroid or anything that will change her body abnormally.. what do you guys think?

First and foremost her concern should be getting the right type of diet and training plan. That's going to be the big piece to the puzzle and be the biggest factor for her results.

With that said, and the fact that she doesn't want any type of steroid or hormone that will change her body, she should look into and consider GW-501516. It is non hormonal and will not alter her hormones or give her any negative side effects whatsoever. It's literally about the safest thing out there she could take. It's better and safer than using any stimulant or fat burner.

As a woman Ive tried numerous things for weight loss.. pills..ptotein supps..thermogenics..bee pollen....
most effective and easiest way I lost weight..i dropped 40lbs in 5 months.. I learned how to eat the right foods lower my calorie intake and brought in protein supplements that were high in fiber and low in sugar. Id eat 3-4 of these in between meals. I had assistance from a professional with my initial weight loss however ended up able to do it on my own and maintain for years! The supps I use are on bariatric.com. protein powders can be made as shakes or pudding. . The crunchies are good and so is the chili..the most important piece is eating correctly.
I have seen the shred line and was interested but never tried it and now probably wont.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Yes! This is how you lose weight. Even steroids and SARMs won't do jack if you don't have the right diet. Your diet is THE most important part! MissBizz nailed it! Get the diet under control, and the rest will follow. Then you could consider SARMs to up the game. Like RickRock suggested, gw is awesome!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

If we read the thread at origin "Chief swole" is asking about fav supps for wife . To answer that I would say the EPA stack is best. And Jillian Michaels markets supps for women. I do not think he is looking for a diet or what to eat, or how to loose weight.
Some folks know exactly what and how to eat, but need the supp to help in the willpower dept. I also see a lot of overweight nutrtionists, and dieticians. They must have the "know how". Sometimes it only takes a little push from the eca stack etc to get going

I like to take Garden of Life Raw supplements

I have my gf using sarms and sh is doing excellent so far. Down about 10lbs. She is using gw and s4 to be specific.

I like to take Garden of Life Raw supplements

wow i thought i was the only one that used this brand! nice

i use garden of life's raw food multi's .Pricey but i love it

wow i thought i was the only one that used this brand! nice

i use garden of life's raw food multi's .Pricey but i love it

I love Garden of Life....I actually use their Alkalizer and Detoxifier Green Superfood every morning. It makes me feel great!

Top Bottom