napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Clen with sr

Im on gw 20mg a day and sr 30mg a day. Im going to throw some clen in there for 2 weeks. Should i keep the clen dose low, because of ther sr and gw, or can i just do a regular dosing protocol.

you should not run clen at all... thats a HORRIBLE plan and nothing i will recommend doing period... im sure you can find someone to give you a protocol but im not doing that knowing how detrimental it is... sorry bro

You have to remember. This is a lifestyle and is a marathon. If you take the time and correct paths to get there, the results will be better all around. You'll be able to keep the results versus springing back and forth.
IF you are adamant. Keep it low. Like 20mcg low.
How long have you been on GW and s4. Are you giving it enough time to work? Clen is serious bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm with Dylan here. Not a fan of Clen whatsoever. It's very harsh with bad side effects. You are on the right track with using SR9009, but I would drop the Clen and possibly use ECA stack or something else in its place

By far it's safer to go the GW and ECA. And by all means the new amazing SR9009.
The ONLY reason I gave you a dose of clen to take is I don't want you listening to people and take way too much.
And a clen rebound sounds like a bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clen scares me. I can never finish a full cycle lol. I can help point you to some dosing ideas if you need but man. Its not fun stuff.
It permanently burnt out my adrenal glands I feel lol.

I dont get bad sides from clen but it makes me hungry as hell and usually out eat the benifit love ECA stack not as powerfull thermo wise but it kills my appetite making the diet barable wich is way more of a benifit

I have no side affects with clen. The gw and sr arent doing much to be honest

What's your diet look like bud? Current stats? Didn't you just start everything? These things don't work overnight either, so keep that in mind. The SR and GW defnitely work, so if you can get results from those,nth rowing other shit in there isn't going to do anything either. You'll just have to reevaluate other factors as to why you aren't getting the fat loss you are after

Top Bottom