napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need some pro advice before starting cycle

Ragingbull

Hey all ragingbull here again, I know I've been super quiet lately and that's because this college semester has been taking all my time, but I'm just checking in regards to the sarm cycle I intend to start this coming December. Just need a few pointers before I begin so I'm sure that I'm doing things a fellow brother has done. That way I can get optimal results. My first question is wether or not I should go to the gym daily. Thing is I live down the street from my gym and the sarm cycle requires me to dose daily, with that said should I also work out every day as well? Only reason I ask is due to the cycle. Otherwise I wont go daily, because under extensive research and advice from other body builders, training daily is not good. Body needs to recover from ripped muscle.

You will recover quicker with your sarms. BUT that's does not mean you have to go every day. I do 4 days a week currently. Just upped it from 3. I think RickRock only lifts 3 days a week as well.
It all comes down to the quality of gym time. Get in there and do what you need to on your lift days. Now on your off days, it won't hurt to hit a 20 minute cardio to keep things in check. But no it isn't required to hit the gym daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will recover quicker with your sarms. BUT that's does not mean you have to go every day. I do 4 days a week currently. Just upped it from 3. I think RickRock only lifts 3 days a week as well.
It all comes down to the quality of gym time. Get in there and do what you need to on your lift days. Now on your off days, it won't hurt to hit a 20 minute cardio to keep things in check. But no it isn't required to hit the gym daily.

Thanks bro greatly appreciated

brother, just because you take something daily does not mean you workout daily... you would not work out daily just because you take orals daily right? or just because your on a cycle... so no brother, you never should work out 7 days a week... YOU HAVE to give your body a rest or how could it ever grow and repair? its actually detrimental to do that...

Hey all ragingbull here again, I know I've been super quiet lately and that's because this college semester has been taking all my time, but I'm just checking in regards to the sarm cycle I intend to start this coming December. Just need a few pointers before I begin so I'm sure that I'm doing things a fellow brother has done. That way I can get optimal results. My first question is wether or not I should go to the gym daily. Thing is I live down the street from my gym and the sarm cycle requires me to dose daily, with that said should I also work out every day as well? Only reason I ask is due to the cycle. Otherwise I wont go daily, because under extensive research and advice from other body builders, training daily is not good. Body needs to recover from ripped muscle.

Everything depends on what your training style is bro. Some programs use less volume than others and can be done more frequently, where some in orate her workloads, volume, intensity, etc and require more time between those muscle groups worked to adequately repair.

I do a higher intensity low volume style of training, and only lift 3 days per week. You grow in the kitchen and while resting....not in the gym.

You just have to find a good program that works for you and follow it exactly like its intended to be ran. Going on a cycle should not change the way you train. If it works off cycle, it's going to work even better on

I do high volume work outs, I do no light work. Usually when I leave the gym I'm so tired I could almost pass out. So it's something like this

Free Weights: 25 lbs 5 sets of curls 12 reps
Free weights: 25 lbs 5 sets of 12 reps of shoulder presses
Bench : 90 lbs (my max) 5 sets of 5 reps back workout

Weight machine: 60 lbs 3 sets of 15 pull bar upper back
Pull machine: 60 lbs lower back excercise 3 sets of 15

Incline bench: 3 sets of 30 ab workout
Decline bench: 3 sets of 30 ab workout
Yoga mat: Reverse leg lifts (I think it's call reverse leg lifts, you lift ur legs up and press towards the ceiling)

Leg machine: leg presses 80lbs 5 sets of 15 it's like lay down squats
Leg machine: calf curls I guess? 25 lbs 5 sets of 15
And there's my workout :)

what are your ultimate goals, maybe you said it in an earlier different post. but I didn't see what your end goal looks like i.e. gain weight cut weight? etc what stack are you taking?

Also what are your current stats. Don't shoot me if they are in another thread lol. Seems like there's a lot of room for improvements going in to the sarms

ok so I looked up some of your posts. the guy that got the bike stolen off the bus, and you want to gain some size so you can pound that ass next time someone fucks with you!!! I get it. how much do you weight height, what does your diet look like and you are a college student are you on a meal plan or you buy your own and do you have limited funds for food? parents paying etc?

Also what are your current stats. Don't shoot me if they are in another thread lol. Seems like there's a lot of room for improvements going in to the sarms

look at that great minds think alike!!lol

whoa thats a workout you can't do everyday its full body do that no more than 3 times a week how long u bine lifting cause that seems like beginner stuff if you been at it 2 to 3 years its time for body split workouts I think you should be looking at one body part per day if you want to train more often say 5 days a week & take the weekend off. Mon chest Tues back Wed Shoulders Thurs Quads & Hams Friday Calves & arms. Enjoy the weekend. Prioritise Calves first in your Friday workout as no one does this & most fail at calves I'm one of them. If you want good advice & training tips checkout T-Nation on line but don't get to enthusiastic take your time stick with a program at least for 3 months. Good luck if you want I can lay out your workouts from day to day every exercise reps & all.

You should try a bunch of different workout splits. All of us here do it differently. I know Rick does a 3 day split, I do a 5 day split with a majority of them being 2 a days. You'll be able to find what works best for you through a lot of trial and error. Another example is...recently I started implementing high volume and straps. Little things you try could change your game completely.

ok so I looked up some of your posts. the guy that got the bike stolen off the bus, and you want to gain some size so you can pound that ass next time someone fucks with you!!! I get it. how much do you weight height, what does your diet look like and you are a college student are you on a meal plan or you buy your own and do you have limited funds for food? parents paying etc?

Yes that's me..unfortunately lol and I'm 5-10 and I weigh in at 140 definetly overall goal is to gain some massive size. My meals ATM aren't the greatest but I do intend to go a lean diet with a lot of calories. If you have any recommendations I'll take them as far as meal plans. Also I've looked into one body part a day workout and that does sound much better than what I'm doing.

Just keep the standard 5 days on 2 days off. mix it up a bit but give yorself at least one recovery day every week

remember you are not going to wake up big!!! it is a marathon just like losing it is a marathon you don't wake up skinny after being fat. take it a day at a time you will see small minor changes. depending on what stack you are on your appetite will probably increase so chicken breasts broccoli sweet potatoes, rice and other clean foods like that are going to need to be your staples. not a chicken burrito from taco bell either but a nice grilled or pan seared chicken breast. you should prolly eat like 4 of those a day or more you will be sick of eating i promise you that. but you have to do it

and hit the gym religiously with a goal of doing better each day lift a little heavier. some days you will go backwards and that's ok hell we have all been there but shoot for every day to be a record breaking day but don't hurt yourself doing it. do you have friends that work out? and know what they are doing in the gym?

and hit the gym religiously with a goal of doing better each day lift a little heavier. some days you will go backwards and that's ok hell we have all been there but shoot for every day to be a record breaking day but don't hurt yourself doing it. do you have friends that work out? and know what they are doing in the gym?

I hear ya bro and no I solo my work outs. Pretty much after workouts I'm incredibly hungry as is And can eat a house so I know for sure after workout I'll be packing a lot of calories. And breakfast is 1 cup of oatmeal and 3 eggs so I definetly eat a lot :D at least for my size I think I do. However I do intend to eat more if necessary for maximum GAINZ!!!

Top Bottom