napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Superdrol

You make a valid point. I want to see things for myself and be able to contribute personal opinions on things. too many internet parrots out there these days. In no way am I saying that about anyone in particular.

for sure... just because some of us had this experience does not necessarily mean you will bro... not at all but trust me, there are many that have to deal with these sides when they use... i would at least ease into it and start at 20 mg if your intent on using it...

for sure... just because some of us had this experience does not necessarily mean you will bro... not at all but trust me, there are many that have to deal with these sides when they use... i would at least ease into it and start at 20 mg if your intent on using it...
I will follow that advise. See where it goes. Try it once and if it's not for me, I move on.

thats a great point and thats what confused me on it because i couldnt even work out on it... i felt so dreadful that i had to fight through every workout and on top of that, i was so irritable, terrible to be around and the lack of motivation just fucked me all up because i function on daily intrinsic motivation and to have something just drain me of everything is something i wont consider again.... i completely agree... i want to look like dylan just like you want to look like jake... I love that bro...

I had the same exact sides as you described. Actually I am glad to hear it because I thought it was just me. I was starting to think I was taking arsenic...but you know how it goes...somebody is going to post that they LOVE it...lol. Everyone is different!

I had the same exact sides as you described. Actually I am glad to hear it because I thought it was just me. I was starting to think I was taking arsenic...but you know how it goes...somebody is going to post that they LOVE it...lol. Everyone is different!

no we are on the exact same page brother... i kept a log of it but i remember it so clearly that its embedded in my mind because it was always a lesson to me about how to NOT feel on a cycle... i guess for me, the purpose of a cycle is not only the gains but also how i feel.. you should be feeling on top of the world, which is how primo, eq, deca, masteron make me feel... even orals after a few weeks take their toll and you don't feel the best but these 4 compounds listed make you feel on an entire different level and thats the way its supposed to be...

I previously said limit it to 20mg bit I forgot to add in some other things..

So first of all superdrol is one of my favorite drugs to run. It's a wild one for sure. But I do very well with it. However I can't insist enough not to cross that 20 or 25mg mark lol. Anything past thay ruins it for me.

I feel solid on it. No major sodes. Bp does go up but I don't get lethargic like I do on drol. I'd almost preffer it over drol and drol is also a favorite of mine.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I seem to do excellent with wierd drugs... mt, superdrol, halo, deca things most people don't want to touch

I seem to do excellent with wierd drugs... mt, superdrol, halo, deca things most people don't want to touch

You sir, must have gotten your hands on some tears of Chuck Norris. J/K I am generally don't feel much sides on anything but then again I might be to stupid to realize it.

You sir, must have gotten your hands on some tears of Chuck Norris. J/K I am generally don't feel much sides on anything but then again I might be to stupid to realize it.

lol maybe or maybe you are lucky and just dont get hit hard with sides... thats up to you to assess... i just hate to have you ruin a damn good cycle because you feel like complete shit... sometimes less is more... your definitely smart enough to get that concept so i have no concern there... just stay on top of everything etc which i know you will...

I ran Superdrol and it defnitely made you feel like death. Cycling wasn't fun at all on it. I'm in my second week of Anadrol now, and so far I love it. It would be an easy choice for me

Wpa comes by and taps his head on it once and a while. Dude just don't understand...

What else are you running with the superdrol. That's a pretty big factor. Sorry if I overlooked it if you already mentioned it. Driving... lol

I don't know about superdrol but I am taking 25mg ed 1 hour pre-workout and have since Sunday so 3 days now and I am up 10#. Starving and eating like a horse. I have to get this under control stat but my lifts are all up, my lats are bigger in 3 damn days and it's got me feeling kingly!! Phurious makes some damn awesome stuff and he even gave me a clearly written diet but being so damn hungry I have basically eaten all the food I see. Started 210# on Sunday and I'm 220 right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

200 mg cyp eod
100 mg prop eod
200 mg eq eod
30 mg sdrol ed
Dude your solid. I wouldn't worry that's pretty mild. Shouldn't be totally harsh but just take it slow with the dose. Even some of the strongest PH'S wouldn't have 30mg of SD. It is ridiculously toxic after all.

Top Bottom