napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cutting is absolutely miserable

Prrep coach is hitting me hard as f*** this week with being less than 3 weeks out. Nothing like your stomach growling from 4pm onward. Counting up my calories, I'm taking in roughly 1,350 calories/day (180-210g protein, 80-100g carbs, 10-15g fats). Doing fasted cardio this morning, I already burned off 745 calories from a 45 minutes HIIT session, I can only compare this to having a hangover and your mind/body just feels like crap. I might just stick with upper body workouts from here on out to keep my energy up (doing men's physique show Nov. 14th). Having a coach this time around is very much needed for show prep, my last prep was not nearly this difficult however I also stepped on the stage with 12% bf which was way too high. BTW, Walden Farms Maple Syrup is so damn unbelievable on eggs and oatmeal. Damn that shit is nice.
Not sure if your into it but try some of crossfits benchmark workouts if you want to shed some fat in under 20 minutes.

Again Faster

Evidently coach wants me to cut harder up until the day of the show, current meal plan:

Meal 1:
10 egg whites
1/2 cup fibrous veggies

Meal 2:
5 oz chicken
1/2 cup basmati

Meal 3:
5 oz turkey
1 cup fibrous veggies

Meal 4:
5 oz Cod/white fish
1 cup fibrous veggies

Meal 5:

5 oz shrimp
1 cup fibrous veggies

Meal 6:
10 egg whites

On top of the 45 minute morning fasted, Medium Intensity Intervals; tonight-Sunday Light intensity 30 minute slight incline treadmill hands-free. Let's get it done!!!!

You got it bro. If they are going to win over you make damn sure he'll you made them work for it. Dig deep and prove that you want it more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evidently coach wants me to cut harder up until the day of the show, current meal plan:

Meal 1:
10 egg whites
1/2 cup fibrous veggies

Meal 2:
5 oz chicken
1/2 cup basmati

Meal 3:
5 oz turkey
1 cup fibrous veggies

Meal 4:
5 oz Cod/white fish
1 cup fibrous veggies

Meal 5:

5 oz shrimp
1 cup fibrous veggies

Meal 6:
10 egg whites

On top of the 45 minute morning fasted, Medium Intensity Intervals; tonight-Sunday Light intensity 30 minute slight incline treadmill hands-free. Let's get it done!!!!

Damn man...that diet is rough. I've been there in the final weeks of preps with trace carb amounts like that. That's when you have to dig deep and find what it takes to keep pushing forward to the finish. It takes a lot of discipline.

Meal 1:
10 egg whites
1/2 cup fibrous veggies

Meal 2:
5 oz chicken
1/2 cup basmati

Meal 3:
5 oz turkey
1 cup fibrous veggies

Meal 4:
5 oz Cod/white fish
1 cup fibrous veggies

Meal 5:

5 oz shrimp
1 cup fibrous veggies

Meal 6:
10 egg whites

One week to go bossman, you got it. Stay strong.

We are going to get some competition pictures right?

Damn straight gents/gals, you'll see very soon. Taking XPEL starting tomorrow 4 caps with morning meal and 4 caps with last meal, still keeping a gallon of water per day. Really tough workouts with limited carbs right now, but loving those shoulder veins running from my Delts through my biceps, can't wait to see them all pop once the water comes off. I'm going to murder this competition I can feel it. Got sick ass board shorts from Quiksilver too, you guys will see promise you that. I'm bringing some hardware back from KC, my Royals are my motivation to win that trophy!!!! Can't wait for some much needed carbs to fill up, current stats: 5'-10", 7% bf, 176lb. You guys should look at my shoulders in my upcoming pics, rear delts are ridiculous right now all thanks to the Mountain Dog John Meadows......

That diet god some low macros what are your stats either your a small dude or your starving right now . just try too control yourself post show and work your way back too maintenance binging is a hormonal response too starvation mode dont think you can control it keep that hard earned physique bro .

Damn straight gents/gals, you'll see very soon. Taking XPEL starting tomorrow 4 caps with morning meal and 4 caps with last meal, still keeping a gallon of water per day. Really tough workouts with limited carbs right now, but loving those shoulder veins running from my Delts through my biceps, can't wait to see them all pop once the water comes off. I'm going to murder this competition I can feel it. Got sick ass board shorts from Quiksilver too, you guys will see promise you that. I'm bringing some hardware back from KC, my Royals are my motivation to win that trophy!!!! Can't wait for some much needed carbs to fill up, current stats: 5'-10", 7% bf, 176lb. You guys should look at my shoulders in my upcoming pics, rear delts are ridiculous right now all thanks to the Mountain Dog John Meadows......

Awesome bro! Looking forward to those pics when you get them!

Spray tan in about an hour filling up very nicely right now. Pictures are coming my o bliques are looking sick right now.

Good luck bro! You have the support of everyone here!

All right well finally had my physique show yesterday.In the men's physique tall class I took 2nd overall out of 7 guys, a couple of the guys crossed over from bodybuilding and I was proud to have beaten some pretty stout competition. I wont ever compete again in th he NAPA organization as they have to be the most disorganized group ive ever encountered with these shows. I came out really dry and because of the long time waiting in the back room to pump I lost a bit of fullness and vascularity. Overall felt super proud of what I trained my ass off for and I owe a lot of push to my fiance who got me through some terrible times. More pictures coming this was me that morning of the show only 4 ozof water during first meal and no more until 4 pm. Cramped a lot because I originally intended drinking some after pre judging but it happened too damn late.

Attachments

• 20151114_092458.jpg
    20151114_092458.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 21
Top Bottom