napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence Research

Just started running Pure Essence Research's SR9009 and RAD140 two days ago and, holy shit, my energy levels are WAAAAAAAY up! Like, to an almost unbelievable degree. And after only 2 days. Appetite is being fairly suppressed as well but I'm still getting between 2500-3000 cals/day. My sleep is also noticeably improved. Waking up before my alarm feeling more rested and alert throughout the day. And I'm very familiar with quality sleep - I've been on 5iu/day hGH for the past year and I didn't think my sleep could be any better. And the growth makes me sleepy midday - I almost always sneak off for a nap on my lunch hour, but I haven't done so the past 2 days. Didn't even miss them! Very excited to see where these new SARMS take me. I swear I'm considerably more vascular too! A word of advice though for anyone else running one, or both, of these new compounds: UP YOUR WATER INTAKE! I'm drinking over 2 gals/day and I feel like it should be more. Clearly an indication of extreme metabolic increase. I'll keep posting updates as they seem relevant. I hope I have much more to report!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just started running Pure Essence Research's SR9009 and RAD140 two days ago and, holy shit, my energy levels are WAAAAAAAY up! Like, to an almost unbelievable degree. And after only 2 days. Appetite is being fairly suppressed as well but I'm still getting between 2500-3000 cals/day. My sleep is also noticeably improved. Waking up before my alarm feeling more rested and alert throughout the day. And I'm very familiar with quality sleep - I've been on 5iu/day hGH for the past year and I didn't think my sleep could be any better. And the growth makes me sleepy midday - I almost always sneak off for a nap on my lunch hour, but I haven't done so the past 2 days. Didn't even miss them! Very excited to see where these new SARMS take me. I swear I'm considerably more vascular too! A word of advice though for anyone else running one, or both, of these new compounds: UP YOUR WATER INTAKE! I'm drinking over 2 gals/day and I feel like it should be more. Clearly an indication of extreme metabolic increase. I'll keep posting updates as they seem relevant. I hope I have much more to report!

Is it from the RAD I assume?

Again Faster

Wow! That's amazing brother! This is exactly the kind of feedback I was hoping for with that combo. I'm so excited to go the SR9009 and GW route myself. That sounds like a fat burning and endurance combo made in heaven. Thanks for the feedback!

Wow! That's amazing brother! This is exactly the kind of feedback I was hoping for with that combo. I'm so excited to go the SR9009 and GW route myself. That sounds like a fat burning and endurance combo made in heaven. Thanks for the feedback!

I'm on GW and S4 also, but I've been on those for months, so it's either the SR and RAD or synergy between those and the GW. Whatever it is I feel incredible.

Is it from the RAD I assume?

Again Faster

The RAD is supposed to increase test. The SR is the real metabolic booster here. It's why it's been coined "exercise in a bottle". It's early yet so I'm anxious to see how things progress in 3-4 weeks. I'll post updates about my experience. I'm not a candidate for clinical logging because I'm on way too many other compounds and there'd be no baseline, but I'm happy to share my experience with these compounds thrown into the mix.

5 out of 5 rating for Pure Essence Research

Started running Pure Essence Research's SR9009 and RAD140 three days ago and, holy shit, my energy levels are WAAAAAAAY up! Like, to an almost unbelievable degree. And after only 3 days! Appetite is being fairly suppressed as well but I'm still getting between 2500-3000 cals/day. My sleep is also noticeably improved. Waking up before my alarm, feeling more rested and alert throughout the day. And I'm very familiar with quality sleep - I've been on 5iu/day hGH for the past year and I didn't think my sleep could be any better. The growth makes me sleepy midday - I almost always sneak off for a nap on my lunch hour, but I haven't done so the past 3 days. Didn't even miss them! Very excited to see where these new SARMS take me. I swear I'm considerably more vascular too! I wasn't too excited about having to dose every 2 hours but with PE's new smaller, plastic bottles I can keep it in my pocket at work and it's not that big of a deal. Day 3 and it's already becoming routine. A word of advice though for anyone else running one, or both, of these new compounds: UP YOUR WATER INTAKE! I'm drinking over 2 gals/day and I feel like it should be more. Clearly an indication of extreme metabolic increase. I'll keep posting updates as they seem relevant. I hope I have much more to report!

Started running Pure Essence Research's SR9009 and RAD140 three days ago and, holy shit, my energy levels are WAAAAAAAY up! Like, to an almost unbelievable degree. And after only 3 days! Appetite is being fairly suppressed as well but I'm still getting between 2500-3000 cals/day. My sleep is also noticeably improved. Waking up before my alarm, feeling more rested and alert throughout the day. And I'm very familiar with quality sleep - I've been on 5iu/day hGH for the past year and I didn't think my sleep could be any better. The growth makes me sleepy midday - I almost always sneak off for a nap on my lunch hour, but I haven't done so the past 3 days. Didn't even miss them! Very excited to see where these new SARMS take me. I swear I'm considerably more vascular too! I wasn't too excited about having to dose every 2 hours but with PE's new smaller, plastic bottles I can keep it in my pocket at work and it's not that big of a deal. Day 3 and it's already becoming routine. A word of advice though for anyone else running one, or both, of these new compounds: UP YOUR WATER INTAKE! I'm drinking over 2 gals/day and I feel like it should be more. Clearly an indication of extreme metabolic increase. I'll keep posting updates as they seem relevant. I hope I have much more to report!

Now that is an awesome update brother. Truly unbelievable results already. It's apparent that these sarms work extremely fast, and it sounds like you are reaping all the right benefits. That metabolic increase appears to be the real deal, so I can't wait to run it :)

*UPDATE*

Okay, I'm a week into this SR9009 and RAD140 and I swear, adipose tissue is MELTING off my midsection. As I stated previously, I'm not really logging this because I'm on too many other compounds but I can tell this: I have purposely been very lax in my diet because I kind of wanted to put the SR to the test against the claims of being "exercise in a bottle" even if you're diet is slightly garbage. I'm here to tell you I think this shit is the real deal! I'm not being compensated by PE in any manner - I paid cash for my gear! I am seeing veins in my abs that were not there a week ago. In fact, I'm vascular as fuck compared to just last week, especially in my shoulders/arms/chest. I never would have believed results this drastic could come this fast from anything aside from tren. One week in and half a bottle of SR down, very happy I have a second bottle ready to go! Is anybody else experiencing anything like this?

os u are running stand alone sr and rad?

No, that's why I'm not doing an official log for these compounds. I'm in week 16/20 of a blast (test/EQ/Primo/Proviron/Winny), 5iu/day hGH, and I've been running GW and S4 for the past 8 weeks. But the fat loss and vascularity I'm seeing didn't occur until I started the SR9009 and RAD140 last week, so it has be due to them. And really, it's due to the SR. The RAD isn't really a fat burner but more of a test booster from my understanding.

right so you do see and notice a difference even being in the back end of a blast? man this is great to hear man I cannot wait to drop this nasty shit in my throat

*UPDATE*

Okay, I'm a week into this SR9009 and RAD140 and I swear, adipose tissue is MELTING off my midsection. As I stated previously, I'm not really logging this because I'm on too many other compounds but I can tell this: I have purposely been very lax in my diet because I kind of wanted to put the SR to the test against the claims of being "exercise in a bottle" even if you're diet is slightly garbage. I'm here to tell you I think this shit is the real deal! I'm not being compensated by PE in any manner - I paid cash for my gear! I am seeing veins in my abs that were not there a week ago. In fact, I'm vascular as fuck compared to just last week, especially in my shoulders/arms/chest. I never would have believed results this drastic could come this fast from anything aside from tren. One week in and half a bottle of SR down, very happy I have a second bottle ready to go! Is anybody else experiencing anything like this?
Just WOW brother!! Those are some insane results!! Makes me very eager to start up SR9009 with GW myself!!

Top Bottom