napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Where is everyone from

I wish there was someone from here that lived close I really could use some help with this.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Central Illinois here.....right smack in the middle of the Midwest.

You are not smack in the middle of the Midwest hun. I am in the middle of the Midwest. I'm from the Iowa baby. Don't go and try to steal my only claim to fame. LOL

I'm actually from the same state as the famous Dylan Gemelli was from.

Born in the Philippines, grew up in Maui and has never left the islands until I met Dylan. Finally made it to the mainland about 2 years ago. By the way, the weather sucks! I can't stand cold at all lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate to say it, but you are currently in the warm part of the country. Have Dylan take you back to his hometown for Christmas. LOL

I hate to say it, but you are currently in the warm part of the country. Have Dylan take you back to his hometown for Christmas. LOL

No Dylan hasn't taken me back to Iowa for Christmas but we were there this past February for his dad's funeral and it was freezing. I have never encountered cold weather until I moved to the mainland. I mean, I'm in the West but it's still cold to me. I've always been used to 80 degrees and 60 is just too cold for me lol.

No Dylan hasn't taken me back to Iowa for Christmas but we were there this past February for his dad's funeral and it was freezing. I have never encountered cold weather until I moved to the mainland. I mean, I'm in the West but it's still cold to me. I've always been used to 80 degrees and 60 is just too cold for me lol.

That has to really shock your system. When I left the house this morning it was 39'. Still jacket weather to us.

Tell Dylan to forget the AR hoodie for you and get you an AR Parka!! lol

That has to really shock your system. When I left the house this morning it was 39'. Still jacket weather to us.

I came home the other day from work and I was taking my clothes off while Dylan was talking to me and he had the weirdest look on his face and started making fun of me because I think I had on 4 layers of clothing plus my jacket lol. It was around 50 outside. He couldn't believe I had that much clothes on.

Born and raised in Central Texas - Austin is my base. I almost moved to LA last year but after visiting twice I realized how cool Austin was compared to the rude people out in LA.

Born in DC, however grew up in the Atlanta area. Been in the Atlanta area ever since except for 6 years in the Navy during the eighties.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom