napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Some results

Hey yall, just wanted to post some results that I have made over the past year or so... Started at 183.1 with 31.3% BF and have gotten down to 148.7 with 10.2%BF. Got a lot of the fat trimmed off now time to start bulking! Goal is to gain about 20 when its all said and done and be around 8%BF. Dylan and I have set up a good cycle for me and I am looking forward to posting more pics of my progress. Thanks to everyone that has given their opinions, ideas, and all the knowledge. This is a great forum and really feels like a family more than just an everyday forum.

View attachment 1945

That's some amazing progress brother. You should stand proud for what you've accomplished already. If dylan has you planned out for a cycle in the future, I know you are in good hands my friend. Nice job!

That's some amazing progress brother. You should stand proud for what you've accomplished already. If dylan has you planned out for a cycle in the future, I know you are in good hands my friend. Nice job!
Thanks bro. Just a cycle of SARMs to start but I'm looking forward to it.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Thanks bro. Just a cycle of SARMs to start but I'm looking forward to it.

that would deff be the way to start for someone like you, if you do choose to run something.Keep us updated!

Thanks for the tips. The first cycle he has me to do is just SARMs but I'm wanting to get some good base while I get the rest of my gear I want to have everything including PCT before I even think about starting. When the clomid is here then I will really think about starting my cycle of SARMs

yeah SARMS are definitely what you can do right now, not AAS. just make sure your diet is adequate enough to build muscle. i know you are used to cutting bodyfat but its different to build Mass.

Hey yall, just wanted to post some results that I have made over the past year or so... Started at 183.1 with 31.3% BF and have gotten down to 148.7 with 10.2%BF. Got a lot of the fat trimmed off now time to start bulking! Goal is to gain about 20 when its all said and done and be around 8%BF. Dylan and I have set up a good cycle for me and I am looking forward to posting more pics of my progress. Thanks to everyone that has given their opinions, ideas, and all the knowledge. This is a great forum and really feels like a family more than just an everyday forum.

View attachment 1945

Respect! Keep it going! You got this!

yeah SARMS are definitely what you can do right now, not AAS. just make sure your diet is adequate enough to build muscle. i know you are used to cutting bodyfat but its different to build Mass.

exactly and even more tricky to gain muscle mass without gaining much fat.Im pretty sure thats what you are after

you have done great work so far and the key here is not getting ahead of yourself in any way... don't start planning a million things ahead of time... its extremely detrimental... keep focus on the task at hand, make the proper types of progress, and then move forward... you have plenty of time and you need to do things the right way... you are well on your way to success as long as you stay on this path.. yes, sarms give steroid like results without the side effects and they are absolutely perfect for someone in your scenario... you stay on this track and you ensure a future of continuous gains and surpassing your goals... im always here to help you with any way i can as you know so don't hesitate to let me know how i can help you...

you have done great work so far and the key here is not getting ahead of yourself in any way... don't start planning a million things ahead of time... its extremely detrimental... keep focus on the task at hand, make the proper types of progress, and then move forward... you have plenty of time and you need to do things the right way... you are well on your way to success as long as you stay on this path.. yes, sarms give steroid like results without the side effects and they are absolutely perfect for someone in your scenario... you stay on this track and you ensure a future of continuous gains and surpassing your goals... im always here to help you with any way i can as you know so don't hesitate to let me know how i can help you...
Thanks so much for all you have done so far to help me through this journey. To hear your confidence in me and all the support from everyone on here with making it to my first goal really makes me strive to keep going. Thanks everyone!!!

Thanks so much for all you have done so far to help me through this journey. To hear your confidence in me and all the support from everyone on here with making it to my first goal really makes me strive to keep going. Thanks everyone!!!

I'm not surprised to you hear this from members. Dylan spends allot of time helping allot of people and that's why his site will always be a good spot to be.. Even if you are brand new beginning your new life style.... he'll still take time to answer your stupid questions he's heard a million times over, and answer it like its the first time he has been asked.

Great post OP, it's always nice to see these types of posts.

not a problem, now you are primed and ready to build some muscle MASS

im more than happy to help bro... what are you planning next?

View attachment 1945

Congrats on your weight loss!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would go with a good program like StongLifts 5X5 to build your base for you go with some juice. Just my two cents worth.

I would go with a good program like StongLifts 5X5 to build your base for you go with some juice. Just my two cents worth.

SL 5x5 put 20 lbs of muscle on me. And that was after a failed year and a half of bro splits. I strongly suggest it to anyone that is relatively new.

SL 5x5 put 20 lbs of muscle on me. And that was after a failed year and a half of bro splits. I strongly suggest it to anyone that is relatively new.

Very good suggestion. 5x5 can be a very good mass building program for anyone in a plateau as well

Strong Lifts 5x5 really helped me bust through some personal plateaus a while back.
Great and simple program.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Plus they have some pretty good apps for your phone to keep track of your progress.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom