napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New here!

jr1474

Hi guys 40yr female I'm new to all of this never been on a cycle or a stack. I am excited to learn everything about how to start a cycle or stack:) I have seen some of the youtube videos and you guys are very knowledgeable. Looking forward to start on a cycle.

jr1474 said:
Hi guys 40yr female I'm new to all of this never been on a cycle or a stack. I am excited to learn everything about how to start a cycle or stack:) I have seen some of the youtube videos and you guys are very knowledgeable. Looking forward to start on a cycle.

welcome to adrenaline rush! im thrilled to see another female here... we really want to grow the female population here and we are a place where you ALWAYS feel welcome and everyone here is more than happy to help... anything i can do to help you surpass your goals, i will make sure to do... don't hesitate to let me know if you need any help at anytime...

lets start with your stats? what is your height, weight and body fat? what are your goals? i can get you started on the right cycle and set it up so you are ensured to achieve your goals all the while prolonging your life and ensuring health and longevity... i have converted all of my female clients to sarms as opposed to hard core steroids and have countless letters of thank you and praise... not to say you would not entertain some type of steroid as well but some of the harsher things that women should not run can easily be avoided and similar achievements can be obtained while ensuring your health as well... start by reading my articles on sarms at www.pureessencesarms.com... from there and upon you posting stats, i will set you up on very nice beginner cycle...

Welcome! I'm looking forward to having a few more active females. Just so we stay diverse and always able to learn.

Re: RE: New here!

jr1474 said:
I'm happy to see another female on this board, and even happier to see one in my age group. You are definitely in the right place, and if there's anything we can do to help you out for any questions or concerns you have, just let us know,!!

Welcome to the AR family :)

welcome to adrenaline rush! im thrilled to see another female here... we really want to grow the female population here and we are a place where you ALWAYS feel welcome and everyone here is more than happy to help... anything i can do to help you surpass your goals, i will make sure to do... don't hesitate to let me know if you need any help at anytime...

lets start with your stats? what is your height, weight and body fat? what are your goals? i can get you started on the right cycle and set it up so you are ensured to achieve your goals all the while prolonging your life and ensuring health and longevity... i have converted all of my female clients to sarms as opposed to hard core steroids and have countless letters of thank you and praise... not to say you would not entertain some type of steroid as well but some of the harsher things that women should not run can easily be avoided and similar achievements can be obtained while ensuring your health as well... start by reading my articles on sarms at www.pureessencesarms.com... from there and upon you posting stats, i will set you up on very nice beginner cycle...
Omg!! I know this is a little late but I just saw this warm welcoming from you. I was having a lot of trouble replying to all the people here on this form through my computer since I was new to it.. But I love how everyone has been so nice, welcoming and so willing to help the new people. So I bought a stack of sarms the one you recommend and I have seen a dramatic increase in my strength.. I love it!!!! But I'm still having trouble burning fat and losing weight😔 my cardio sucks[emoji17] I have been doing cardio for like 10 yrs teaching spinning and I guess I just got burned out on it. Now I weight train more than anything. I have 2weeks left on my sarms. What can I take next? Stats: 40yr, 5"4 and the last time I checked my BF 32%[emoji31] [emoji31] [emoji31]

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Welcome to the family miss. Very glad to see another female on board. Looking forward to following your progress
Thanks mastermolnar I'm excited to be learning so much on this form everyone is so sweet. Love it!

Welcome! Nice to have another female here! Im right with u being new to this!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Welcome... I recognize your name from a while back... Good to see you're back...

Welcome... I recognize your name from a while back... Good to see you're back...
Yea!! I missed a lot of the welcome post when I first started to login in on AR... I didn't know how to work the AR form or the computer.. Lol and I'm still having problems with login it changes and have to change the password every time😤 I'm glad to be back😀😀

Welcome to AR...I'm glad we're starting to get more ladies in here. There's not very much of us. You'll definitely love it here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to AR...I'm glad we're starting to get more ladies in here. There's not very much of us. You'll definitely love it here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks!! I love it!!! Everyone is so sweet and welcoming.😀

Top Bottom