napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New here!

Omg!! I know this is a little late but I just saw this warm welcoming from you. I was having a lot of trouble replying to all the people here on this form through my computer since I was new to it.. But I love how everyone has been so nice, welcoming and so willing to help the new people. So I bought a stack of sarms the one you recommend and I have seen a dramatic increase in my strength.. I love it!!!! But I'm still having trouble burning fat and losing weight[emoji17] my cardio sucks[emoji17] I have been doing cardio for like 10 yrs teaching spinning and I guess I just got burned out on it. Now I weight train more than anything. I have 2weeks left on my sarms. What can I take next? Stats: 40yr, 5"4 and the last time I checked my BF 32%[emoji31] [emoji31] [emoji31]

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

After your sarms cycle is over, you can take 4 weeks off and start another sarms stack if you'd like. I'm not exactly sure of the stack you are on now, but Based on your goals of burning fat, and to make cardio easier, I would recommend doing a shred stack from pure essence next

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/shred-stack-12-weeks-2/

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

Omg!! I know this is a little late but I just saw this warm welcoming from you. I was having a lot of trouble replying to all the people here on this form through my computer since I was new to it.. But I love how everyone has been so nice, welcoming and so willing to help the new people. So I bought a stack of sarms the one you recommend and I have seen a dramatic increase in my strength.. I love it!!!! But I'm still having trouble burning fat and losing weight😔 my cardio sucks[emoji17] I have been doing cardio for like 10 yrs teaching spinning and I guess I just got burned out on it. Now I weight train more than anything. I have 2weeks left on my sarms. What can I take next? Stats: 40yr, 5"4 and the last time I checked my BF 32%[emoji31] [emoji31] [emoji31]

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

have you seen the new sr9009 yet? that is what you want to attack fat... it will get your metabolism going at the highest rate possible and will attack any extra stored fat or carbs and burn them as energy at a rapid rate... if your having trouble losing weight, this along with GW for fat loss and your cardio will absolutely do it!

Top Bottom