napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SR cycle

You wont see the fat burning nearly as quick as the endurance... You should really start to see that in another week ot so

i am seeing a decent endurance increase so far from GW. im hoping it keeps getting better and my fat melts, ive been working harder then a race horse

i am seeing a decent endurance increase so far from GW. im hoping it keeps getting better and my fat melts, ive been working harder then a race horse

as you move forward, your endurance will only increase and it allows for more output which will ultimately result in a lot more fat burning coupled with the method of work gw also utilizes for fat burning internally

You wont see the fat burning nearly as quick as the endurance... You should really start to see that in another week ot so

So this SR9009 is burning brown adipose fat like Phenbuterol? correct so that would make it a different fat burning compound than the GW which increases VO2 max which in turn burns more fat the more cardio you do. sound fair? that's what I get from the video and dumbed down Alabama talk

So this SR9009 is burning brown adipose fat like Phenbuterol? correct so that would make it a different fat burning compound than the GW which increases VO2 max which in turn burns more fat the more cardio you do. sound fair? that's what I get from the video and dumbed down Alabama talk

sr kickstarts metabolism, especially in those suffering from metabolic syndrome... it rapidly melts fat in a different method than gw.. so combining the two is an ultimate burner... when people have metabolism issues or have extra fat being stored, due to overeating or whatever the reason, it increases fat cell sizes which make it extremely hard to burn fat... when you stretch fat cells, they never tighten up so inevitably you are having a higher risk of storing fat, but due to the method of work sr provides, it is able to get deeper into the fat cells and use fat to burn as energy where as before it would continue to be stored... this increases fat loss at an extremely high extent...

i know its not alabama talk but hopefully you get it! LOL

sr kickstarts metabolism, especially in those suffering from metabolic syndrome... it rapidly melts fat in a different method than gw.. so combining the two is an ultimate burner... when people have metabolism issues or have extra fat being stored, due to overeating or whatever the reason, it increases fat cell sizes which make it extremely hard to burn fat... when you stretch fat cells, they never tighten up so inevitably you are having a higher risk of storing fat, but due to the method of work sr provides, it is able to get deeper into the fat cells and use fat to burn as energy where as before it would continue to be stored... this increases fat loss at an extremely high extent...

i know its not alabama talk but hopefully you get it! LOL

And this is exactly why I can't wait to try the combo of GW and SR together. The synergy between the two for both fat loss and endurance sounds pretty sick!

lmao well i think we all need capes any fucking way cuz we are AR family. hey theres an idea make some AR capes when the shirts and shit come out

as rick said, generally 2-3 days, if not sooner and you will begin to see the benefits...

^^^ I can attest to this ^^^ I started noticing significant increases to my endurance/stamina after the first 48 hours of starting SR9009 and RAD140, on top of the GW and S4 I have already been on for months. Adding the SR/RAD are the only things I've changed to this cycle in 16 weeks, and I'm pretty damn sure the metabolic boost I'm experiencing is directly related adding the SR.

^^^ I can attest to this ^^^ I started noticing significant increases to my endurance/stamina after the first 48 hours of starting SR9009 and RAD140, on top of the GW and S4 I have already been on for months. Adding the SR/RAD are the only things I've changed to this cycle in 16 weeks, and I'm pretty damn sure the metabolic boost I'm experiencing is directly related adding the SR.

absolutely.. SR directly attacks your metabolism, curing any sort of metabolic syndrome present OR directly effecting an already working metabolism to heights you would never have seen nor achieved without its presence... its not just slight either, its quite drastic as you are already noticing! im so thrilled to see it working for you in this way brotha... you deserve it with all the hard work i've seen you put in over the years... this is awesome!

That's really nice to hear bro. That proves right there that there is a significant benefit stacking SR with GW despite them having similar effects.

That's really nice to hear bro. That proves right there that there is a significant benefit stacking SR with GW despite them having similar effects.

although similar in many facets, different on other levels and thats what makes it even sweeter... attacking fat from ALL angles is a bitch to do yet these two together do it... this makes them extremely desirable ESPECIALLY considering there is muscle sparing qualities there too so not only can you drop high amounts of fat, you don't have to sacrifice muscle in the process

although similar in many facets, different on other levels and thats what makes it even sweeter... attacking fat from ALL angles is a bitch to do yet these two together do it... this makes them extremely desirable ESPECIALLY considering there is muscle sparing qualities there too so not only can you drop high amounts of fat, you don't have to sacrifice muscle in the process

Agreed. Different methods of action will give them an incredible synergistic effect to attack fat loss and endurance increases to really enhance and amplify the results

Top Bottom