napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW for lifting as well?

Saiyan

I know GW shines best with cardio. But what does it do for weight training? What are the benefits? Can I expect increases in reps/weight or just in recovery? Does it help with the pump as the Vo2 is increased?
I've watched the video several times but would like some more in depth from those that have used it and focused on weight training over cutting. I guess on a bulk vs a cut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know GW shines best with cardio. But what does it do for weight training? What are the benefits? Can I expect increases in reps/weight or just in recovery? Does it help with the pump as the Vo2 is increased?
I've watched the video several times but would like some more in depth from those that have used it and focused on weight training over cutting. I guess on a bulk vs a cut.

It shines all the way around for weight training... First it starts with the abundance of muscular endurance you are able to obtain with use... your rest periods in between sets are cut in half at least.. your able to go longer and harder with a much shorter duration in between, allowing for maximum output... this aids in recover, it aids in capability and it allows you to push much more than you would ever be capable of otherwise... it shines in every avenue... it keeps you from going into a catabolic state as well so you preserve muscle in the process... gw is and always will be a mega game changer...

yeah also stacked with Orals, it can help with your cholesterol.

Dylan pretty much covered the benefits for weight training for you, but I can assure you that when using GW, your weight training goes to a whole new level. The recovery between sets, and the energy are amazing. That's why it's so great as a preworkout. It will make you feel like you can just keep going and going and enable you to push harder than you normally wouldn't otherwise. Check it out for yourself, and you'll see exactly what I mean!

Endurance aids a ton in weight training also.Muscle endurance and stamina are hugh in weight training especially intense sessions

The recovery time in between sets decreases dramatically. That's one of the first benefits I noticed while running GW. Like Hurricane said, the increased stamina is definitely noticeable attribute.

Awesome. I was going to stick with GW. But I'm going to be placing another order and picking up two bottles of s4 and Lgd as well!

Awesome. I was going to stick with GW. But I'm going to be placing another order and picking up two bottles of s4 and Lgd as well!

Good to hear bro. That will only enhance it further.....enjoy!

definitely strong additions to your stack bro... those two go together like peanut butter and jelly... you cant go wrong with that stack

Top Bottom