napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence Sarms

JLewis91

Hi guys

So I'd like to ask a few questions about pure essence SARMS. I've heard from a few people that they are good to go and I'd really like to give them a try. But I'm a buyer from the UK and I'm not sure if Gemelli ships internationally? I really wanna try the 12 week bulk stack!

Also, I have been having some problems getting into the AD Forum. For some reason I can only access it outside of my house on my iPhone, I hope nobody is fucking around with the forum.. I recently ran into a group that doesn't like Dylan G at all.. Can't understand why..

Also, does anyone know any trustworthy sources where I can get Aromasin, Arimidex?

Cheers guys

J Lewis

Hi guys

So I'd like to ask a few questions about pure essence SARMS. I've heard from a few people that they are good to go and I'd really like to give them a try. But I'm a buyer from the UK and I'm not sure if Gemelli ships internationally? I really wanna try the 12 week bulk stack!

Also, I have been having some problems getting into the AD Forum. For some reason I can only access it outside of my house on my iPhone, I hope nobody is fucking around with the forum.. I recently ran into a group that doesn't like Dylan G at all.. Can't understand why..

Also, does anyone know any trustworthy sources where I can get Aromasin, Arimidex?

Cheers guys

J Lewis

gemelli ships? you mean Pure Essence. yes Pure Essence ships internationally, you should be good to go. they have Aromasin too

Hi guys

Cheers guys

J Lewis

hey brother... i think your confusing me with pure essence but THEY do ship internationally with no problem and they also have aromasin as well as all other ancillaries and male enhancements... visit the new site at www.pureessenceresearch.com Do you need help picking out a cycle?

chances are the "group" you are referring to has sort of ties to evo and that would make perfect sense as to why you are hearing anything negative like that but there are always those who hate upon others, i disregard it as there are far too many that need me than to worry about a few who are spiteful for whatever reason...

Hi guys

Cheers guys

J Lewis

Pure essence ships internationally no problem, and has done this with great success to all over the world. So, you should have absolutely no problem there, as they do ship to the UK on a very frequent basis.

If you need help putting together a stack just let us know and we can do that for you.

You will quickly notice that there is a certain group of people out there that do hate us here....mostly because we have exposed them for what they are, scam artists. They even drove most of their members away, which the majority of them have ended up over here. We run an entirely different board. Nothing but the best advice, info, and knowledge with the best sources you'll find anywhere. We take care of each other, and everyone is family here.

I ran a log a while back using their Triple Stack. It was a good experience, other than the taste. I REALLY loved the GW - endless energy! All they need to do is figure out how to make them taste good...just not sure it is possible to do.

You can trust Pure Essence.

PE has got everything from ancillaries to SARMS, and they are all fire. They have some great deals going on right now too man. If your going to buy anything you best do it today while you can get big discounts. They extended their sale till Friday.

Top Bottom