napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

phurious orals

mastermolnar

We are proud to announce the new innovation at phurious pharma...

From here on out, all hepatoxic orals will contain milk thistle as filler, around 170 mg per cap. This is a simple improvement to an already stellar product which will not affect the cost of these orals. Get em while they're hot, family.

We are proud to announce the new innovation at phurious pharma...

From here on out, all hepatoxic orals will contain milk thistle as filler, around 170 mg per cap. This is a simple improvement to an already stellar product which will not affect the cost of these orals. Get em while they're hot, family.

wow awesome

Don't let Evo see this. The next thing we know there will magically be Berd Pharma orals with n2guard used as filler. Lol

Great idea Phurious.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

nice to see sponsors alway looking for improvement on already quality products. good job

nice to see sponsors alway looking for improvement on already quality products. good job

Ya it will help w cycle support for the organs and its a very inexspensive filler that wont bother anyone reaction wise.

PHURIOUS

This is a great ide! Ive found out that i dont do so well with capped orals due to the fillers often being baking soda(?) giving me a stomach issues.. Team P - great gear, killer innovation

Top Bottom