napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

T Bol, Dosing question?

Awesome man, reviews are all over the board on T Bol. Thought it sounded like something I was looking for. Ill run it and see what happens

nice man, just make sure of course to run CEL cycle assist with it.

and watch your blood pressure and heart rate on it. get a small at home BP reader if you dont have one already and check it daily[/QUOTE]

Yup got the Cycle assist already take my blood pressure everyday, done that for about a year already. But thanks for the good info

nice man, just make sure of course to run CEL cycle assist with it.

and watch your blood pressure and heart rate on it. get a small at home BP reader if you dont have one already and check it daily

Yup got the Cycle assist already take my blood pressure everyday, done that for about a year already. But thanks for the good info[/QUOTE]

ok good your set then. keep us posted man

Hi guys i am considering starting my first ever cycle, and want to start off with a just T Bol only cycle. I was wondering can you guys give me any advice on this? I was thinking of starting off with 40mg for the first 4 weeks then 60mg for the following 4 weeks? Im 6'3, 185 lbs 24 years old. Thanks!

Hi guys i am considering starting my first ever cycle, and want to start off with a just T Bol only cycle. I was wondering can you guys give me any advice on this? I was thinking of starting off with 40mg for the first 4 weeks then 60mg for the following 4 weeks? Im 6'3, 185 lbs 24 years old. Thanks!

Ill tell you before the vets do, just to save some time. You need to run Test with any oral cycle, I think Proviron is the only exception to the rule on that. So either way to do it correctly you need to pin at least test.

hey man you should start a Welcome/intro thread for yourself. this thread is already taken. Give us an introduction.

Yup that's what I did, 3 day of dosing, something is happening. No increase in strength or mass, but got some veins popping out. Wierd

veins already? the gains are coming man, be prepared. eat extra protein too. and apologize to your wife in advance for the extra protein..

veins already? the gains are coming man, be prepared. eat extra protein too. and apologize to your wife in advance for the extra protein..

Not OMG veins, but there present. I really never get a pump, but I noticed it after todays workout, I was WTF. Looking forward for this ride. I'm so Psyched, I'm like a school boy in the Dallas Chearleaders locker room actually any chearleaders locker room.

What's weird for me on Tbol, I just didn't see that much from the use of it. When that happens, it always makes me wonder if I had real Tbol or not. I've done it twice, (both times at 40mg a week)and really couldn't tell much. Both times I used LGD along side, so I was expecting the Tbol to add something more than the LGD, but not much. I'll try it a third time with Rayjay Tbol that I ordered from Roids24. I'll try it again some time early next year.

What's weird for me on Tbol, I just didn't see that much from the use of it. When that happens, it always makes me wonder if I had real Tbol or not. I've done it twice, (both times at 40mg a week)and really couldn't tell much. Both times I used LGD along side, so I was expecting the Tbol to add something more than the LGD, but not much. I'll try it a third time with Rayjay Tbol that I ordered from Roids24. I'll try it again some time early next year.

Who where the prevous sources

hey 21... you are definitely good to start with 40 mg... take 2 in the a.m. and then 4 hours later take your first dose of cycle assist, then 4 hours later your tbol dose and then 4 hours later your last dose of cycle assist... this will be the ideal spread for you... you CAN start at 30 but its unnecessary to start that low unless your stacking with another oral... i have had SEVERAL friends and clients gain over 10 lbs. with ease on tbol and its very clean and dry... its an "in between" so to speak... its too strong to be considered a dht cutter but not on par with dbol or anadrol for bulking... its more or less a recomp where your able to add extremely nice size but its much cleaner and far more sustainable.. its a great option for you...

your fairly undersized for being 6'3" bro and oral only cycles are terrible as it is... if your not wanting to inject, the new SARM RAD-140 will act as a test base for you... you would definitely want to run a stack if your going to do this... what's your goal so i know the proper stack to set you up on

hey 21... you are definitely good to start with 40 mg... take 2 in the a.m. and then 4 hours later take your first dose of cycle assist, then 4 hours later your tbol dose and then 4 hours later your last dose of cycle assist... this will be the ideal spread for you... you CAN start at 30 but its unnecessary to start that low unless your stacking with another oral... i have had SEVERAL friends and clients gain over 10 lbs. with ease on tbol and its very clean and dry... its an "in between" so to speak... its too strong to be considered a dht cutter but not on par with dbol or anadrol for bulking... its more or less a recomp where your able to add extremely nice size but its much cleaner and far more sustainable.. its a great option for you...

Thanks Dylan, this is exactly what I'm looking for. Nice clean size.

YOU KNOW IT! whenever your ready, you let me know! what are you planning to run with tbol this time??

I'm running 375ml of Test a week, T Bol as the kicker and the last of my Var as a finisher. 12 week cycle, keeping it simple due to this being my second cycle.

Top Bottom