napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

help with a trend cycle

bigvic

Looking for something help on what I should be taking for a trend cycle. I'm going to be running
TEST C 400MG a week
DBOL 10MG 3 time ED
TREN A 75MG. But not sure what I should be running it at and cycle support. I have fish oil, milk thistle, OCQ10, ??? That's were I need help. Oh I will also be using cycle assist.

Looking for something help on what I should be taking for a trend cycle. I'm going to be running
TEST C 400MG a week
DBOL 10MG 3 time ED
TREN A 75MG. But not sure what I should be running it at and cycle support. I have fish oil, milk thistle, OCQ10, ??? That's were I need help. Oh I will also be using cycle assist.

Hey buddy, first let's start off by you telling us a little about yourself. What are your stats and experience?

Ok, I'm 41 years old, I'm 192lb, I work out 5day a week and have been lifting for about 4 years but just ant getting any bigger. 1 year ago I changed my diet, cut out all soda went from eating 3 to 4 time a day to 6 to 7 times but only went up 12 pounds from 180lb to now. I started test c 200mg a week through my doctor. I have always been really really thin my whole life. Up into my mid 30s I was 125lb and I'm 6'. Just looking to put alot of size on. Please help.

Start with test c 400mg a week for 10-12 weeks only. Stay away from the Dbol or Tren for now until you gain alot more experience those are not beginner compounds. Maybe if you really feel the need to add an oral use with Tbol, but I still would recommend an all Test cycle first to see how you respond for a first cycle. Then your next cycle add the Tbol

Start with test c 400mg a week for 10-12 weeks only. Stay away from the Dbol or Tren for now until you gain alot more experience those are not beginner compounds. Maybe if you really feel the need to add an oral use with Tbol, but I still would recommend an all Test cycle first to see how you respond for a first cycle. Then your next cycle add the Tbol
+1...........

Ok, I'm 41 years old, I'm 192lb, I work out 5day a week and have been lifting for about 4 years but just ant getting any bigger. 1 year ago I changed my diet, cut out all soda went from eating 3 to 4 time a day to 6 to 7 times but only went up 12 pounds from 180lb to now. I started test c 200mg a week through my doctor. I have always been really really thin my whole life. Up into my mid 30s I was 125lb and I'm 6'. Just looking to put alot of size on. Please help.

Based on your goals, and experience, I would also agree that you should just run Test only at this point at a higher dose. That is more than adequate to gain some serious size. 500mg for 12 weeks can be pretty awesome for muscle gain. Run aromasin with that at 12.5mg EOD for estrogen control. Since you are on TRT you won't need PCT

Test only is great.. But if you wanted to some additional size and strength you could incorporate SARMS. LGD and RAD comes to mind (especially for packing on size) and they are great to stack with test since the sides are minimal at best.

Pure Essence is having a 25% off sale currently too.

You also want to see how your body responds to certain compunds... If you start with too many and have problems you won't know which one is the culprit. Start with Test and add a different compund each cycle.

You also want to see how your body responds to certain compunds... If you start with too many and have problems you won't know which one is the culprit. Start with Test and add a different compund each cycle.

That's sound advice, and a good point.

yes other have already laid out, a TEST only cycle is best at this point. i would NOT suggest TREN by any means. and you do not need the DBOL either right now. just take it easy, one thing at a time

You could always run your test only cycle as proposed and incorporate some sarms in there. Pure essence just dropped some killer compounds. Dylan or rick would be able to advise you better on dosages than I can but im itching to run that rad140 and new mk677 myself

this or if you must go test/dbol

but test tren dbol? you pushing it to fast bro.

You could always run your test only cycle as proposed and incorporate some sarms in there. Pure essence just dropped some killer compounds. Dylan or rick would be able to advise you better on dosages than I can but im itching to run that rad140 and new mk677 myself

You are absolutely right. Those would be solid additions for sure. Especially adding RAD140 as a kickstart to the cycle, MK-677 during the whole cycle for its GH effects, and SR9009 to help lean out and shred up. That trio would make for an awesome run coupled with a nice test dose

Make sure you have your TRT totally dialed in before you start blasting or adding any compounds. Even at just 200mg a week of Test Cyp, it takes a while to see exactly where your E2 levels and hematocrit and such are going to steady out at. It took me about 8 months of TRT just to be absolutely sure where my levels were going to settle out at......E2 is kind of a playing game.......it takes a while. Once my levels were solid and I knew absolutely for sure (with at least 4 sets of labs) I knew what was going on when I added more compounds to my regimen. My advice.......TRT is for life.......make the TRT your priority, then add the other compounds as complimentary to your TRT.

Hey man, I see from your PIP post, that you are definitely running tren, despite being advised to run test only, or test with sarms. Out of my own curiosity, what made you decide to run tren after all? Any specific reason other than you just wanted to? Staying on your TRT dose and getting the diet down, before trying a blast, seemed like your best option. But, apparently you know better. And I'm not trying to be rude, or anything. Just want to know the reasons behind your choice.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Hey man, I see from your PIP post, that you are definitely running tren, despite being advised to run test only, or test with sarms. Out of my own curiosity, what made you decide to run tren after all? Any specific reason other than you just wanted to? Staying on your TRT dose and getting the diet down, before trying a blast, seemed like your best option. But, apparently you know better. And I'm not trying to be rude, or anything. Just want to know the reasons behind your choice.

I'm glad you caught that with the other thread bro. I'm also curious why he went against what was advised and decided to run Tren anyways.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I'm glad you caught that with the other thread bro. I'm also curious why he went against what was advised and decided to run Tren anyways.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
Read all his other posts bro. Improper diet, freaking out over shipment times, neglecting great advice. This guy needs our help sooo fuckin bad.

Please man!! Don't just read, learn!! I'm giving you a fair chance though. Why are you running tren?! I hope you have a good reason

Top Bottom